War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not bad! If I'm buying $500 statues I want somewhere to put them safely!

That's why you get $2500 displays!!!!! EACH!!!! Eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner..... on the toilet FYI like you dump like no other :monkey1 :monkey3

ELITE OR DIE MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! :monkey1

mother-of-god.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
for all those wondering about tempered glass capacity check this out.
looking at it the detlof shelves which measure 14" support centers and 1/4 thick should easily hold 50lbs.

i think ikeas capacity is been very cautious. tempered glass has 4-5 times the strength of regular glass
https://www.store.novadisplay.com/Products/Shelves_PROD/SPECS/Glass_Loads.PDF

Well, that's certainly interesting. :goodpost:

Gawd, I'm totally confused now. I reallllllllllllly want to put the War Machine MQ on the glass shelf, he looks so good there. His weight is 15 lbs, which is only 2 lbs over the supposed 13 lb "limit" of the Detolf shelf.

Already moved him to the base and re-wired the whole frickin thing :slap:slap:slap

for all those wondering about tempered glass capacity check this out.
looking at it the detlof shelves which measure 14" support centers and 1/4 thick should easily hold 50lbs.

i think ikeas capacity is been very cautious. tempered glass has 4-5 times the strength of regular glass
https://www.store.novadisplay.com/Products/Shelves_PROD/SPECS/Glass_Loads.PDF
Yet again, Brother Quad proves that he's the man. :hi5:
Well, that's certainly interesting. :goodpost:

Gawd, I'm totally confused now. I reallllllllllllly want to put the War Machine MQ on the glass shelf, he looks so good there. His weight is 15 lbs, which is only 2 lbs over the supposed 13 lb "limit" of the Detolf shelf.

Already moved him to the base and re-wired the whole frickin thing :slap:slap:slap
If you are that worried, maybe you should just keep him where he is. You would probably stress out every time you looked at him otherwise. Mine will be on a Detolf glass shelf when he finally arrives. :)

Yet again, Brother Quad proves that he's the man. :hi5:

If you are that worried, maybe you should just keep him where he is. You would probably stress out every time you looked at him otherwise. Mine will be on a Detolf glass shelf when he finally arrives. :)

Hahaha rub salt in the would Barb! As I mentioned earlier I might just have a double thickness shelf made locally, it's cheap and would probably set my mind at ease.

When is yours do to arrive? :impatient:

Hahaha rub salt in the would Barb! As I mentioned earlier I might just have a double thickness shelf made locally, it's cheap and would probably set my mind at ease.

When is yours do to arrive? :impatient:
:lol Good man. :hi5:

Heck, I just had my waitlist for the flexpay convert a couple or so weeks ago, so I have a good while to wait. Of course, I may just pay it off early if work keeps coming my way. :D

Son of a _____! I go downstairs to go take a shower at 1:19pm and I get a door tag! ARE YOU ____ING KIDDING ME?! Didn't even ring the door bell!

:lol:lol:lol

It's "early bird gets the worm" not "sleep till noon silver spoon" :nana:

Maybe he rang the bell and you didn't hear it in the shower perhaps? :slap

Perhaps but my Dogs didn't bark and they're crazy!

It's okay no class tomorrow so I'll be home literally all day with the door open and I'll shower at 7:00am!

I will not be denied!

I missed the delivery too :monkey2

I called the UPS that I will pick it up tonight but got a phone call that the driver will re-deliver mine in 30 minutes from now :yess:

They did the same thing with my black cat missed the delivery but they re-delivered it on the same day.

Thank you driver :hi5:

Back