WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS allowed)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught the HBO first look for this last night. :drool

Someone earlier in the thread asked about the Graphitti Designs edition of the book. It really isn't worth owning unless you have to have a rare edition of everything. The absolute edition is beautiful. Of course, I have the Graphitti Designs version because I have to have a rare edition of everything. :)

I would wager owning the signed edition is the ultimate in Watchmen obsession. If you don't own one of these, you shouldn't even call yourself a fan :rolleyes: ...

https://www.cbldf.org/articles/archives/000262.shtml

The Graphitti Designs edition is beautiful.

The Graphitti does have real leather, sewn binding and rarity on it's side. I guess I can't really choose a favorite, but I grab the absolute if I want to re-read something.

I'm gonna give it to Sandman. 4 Absolutes and the recoloring is more impressive and different than the Watchmen one. But story wise I say Moore.

And I've said it before, but your avatar is the best and makes me giggle, Batty. :banana

I just found out it will not be playing in the biggest cinema here.:monkey4 No word on the other one since it's schedules only run up to March 4th...

EDIT: Yup, it's being showed here. :rock

Last edited:
I've had that for a long time! :lol

I love having the Graphitti Designs and Absolute Editions. It's the GN that I use as my reading copy. I even bought another one just for my wife.

:lol I did the same thing. Bought a softcover copy for my girlfriend, keep the Absolute Edition for the sake of it, and crack open my old softcover gn whenever I want to read it.

Tickets are bought. I'm in full-on giddy school girl mode now!

Friday cannot come soon enough! :banana

Work on Friday is gonna be looooooooooooooong. :horror

Going to see a midnight showing on thursday evening, just picked up my tickets!!!
and i just bought the score from itunes, brilliant, albiet a little short

im so stoked

If you're in the LA area you can see some of the props and costumes on display at the ArcLight.

So why does the Imax version at Fandango not list a running time for the movie? Is it the same length, or have they made any cuts to shorten the running time?

Back