Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY true but the vast majority has stated other wise........

Majority? I don't think it's a majority. Actually there is a poll at s&f and it's 18 to 3 in favor of buying. So that's 6x times as many that bought it compared to didn't. That's not count people from here but from what I've seen more people have bought it than didn't.

Majority? I don't think it's a majority. Actually there is a poll at s&f and it's 18 to 3 in favor of buying. So that's 6x times as many that bought it compared to didn't. That's not count people from here but from what I've seen more people have bought it than didn't.

s&f?? poll???

Well at 1K and it is STILL not sold out is enough said.......... :wink1:

Ok start reading the thread again............:slap

I've read this thread. There are many who bought and many who passed. There are hundreds of collectors who don't post on this board who buy weta products. And as josh stated, the flame forum poll is strongly in support of this piece.

I get you think this is too expensive. I don't get why you need dozens of posts complaining about it. :dunno do you think weta will read it and change the price for you? You made your point..you hate the sculpt and think its way too expensive...now move along and let of those of us who ordered it enjoy it. Unless you like pissing on other peoples parade. :monkey3

s&f?? poll???

Well at 1K and it is STILL not sold out is enough said.......... :wink1:

Shadow and Flame

Ok it's still up. That doesn't mean anything really. Pieces that cost this much don't sell out quick. It will sell out and that's the bottom line of demand.

Shadow and Flame

Ok it's still up. That doesn't mean anything really. Pieces that cost this much don't sell out quick. It will sell out and that's the bottom line of demand.

It's a straw man argument. He is switching arguments from price to sculpt to poll to if it's sold out just to try and prove his point. He hates this so much he should leave the thread..seems to upset him way too much. :dunno

I've read this thread. There are many who bought and many who passed. There are hundreds of collectors who don't post on this board who buy weta products. And as josh stated, the flame forum poll is strongly in support of this piece.

I get you think this is too expensive. I don't get why you need dozens of posts complaining about it. :dunno do you think weta will read it and change the price for you? You made your point..you hate the sculpt and think its way too expensive...now move along and let of those of us who ordered it enjoy it. Unless you like pissing on other peoples parade. :monkey3

First off CALM DOWN......

BREATH...................

Better...........................

Your defending all Weta is borderline pathetic, S&F SLEEPS with Weta, that forum is VERY biased, if you do not see that then you really have a problem.:lecture

I get it, WE ALL GET IT you love this black $700 tower, you made YOUR point in about 15 or so posts, time to put down the pom-poms and move on fella, it is time. It is you that is pissing on your own parade BTW..... :cuckoo:

Shadow and Flame

Josh, come on now, you remember the days when a 3K piece would sell out in a matter of days. It will eventually sell out, sure Weta put a stamp on that one with 1K avail, BUT the FACT it is still avail and such a low edition number does indeed speak Volumes alone..........

First off CALM DOWN......

BREATH...................

Better...........................

Your defending all Weta is borderline pathetic, S&F SLEEPS with Weta, that forum is VERY biased, if you do not see that then you really have a problem.:lecture

I get it, WE ALL GET IT you love this black $700 tower, you made YOUR point in about 15 or so posts, time to put down the pom-poms and move on fella, it is time. It is you that is pissing on your own parade BTW..... :cuckoo:

Right then..you've shown your true colors with that last post. No need discussing this with you anymore. :wave

Right then..you've shown your true colors with that last post. No need discussing this with you anymore. :wave

wow................:cuckoo:

calm down there fella, no reason to get all bent out of shape, and thank you as it was like talking to a empty hole................. ;)

calm down...............

Last edited:
Josh, come on now, you remember the days when a 3K piece would sell out in a matter of days. It will eventually sell out, sure Weta put a stamp on that one with 1K avail, BUT the FACT it is still avail and such a low edition number does indeed speak Volumes alone..........

Things aren't like that now. Most items do not sell out quickly no matter the price. The game has changed. If its still available in six months or so then we can talk.

Things aren't like that now. Most items do not sell out quickly no matter the price. The game has changed. If its still available in six months or so then we can talk.

True, not by much as this lineup does not have 3 movies out helping it out, game changed,not by much, demand, maybe, 6 months from now, I would not be shocked.......

Back