Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't a cheap price for sure but I think when folks see it in person they will understand. I used some Weta dollars to get it in the $500 range so I at least do t take the full bront of $700 at the holidays.

It wasn't a cheap price for sure but I think when folks see it in person they will understand. I used some Weta dollars to get it in the $500 range so I at least do t take the full bront of $700 at the holidays.

Plus the fact I'm getting back 15% in weta dollars helps too

hmmmmm....no shipping info yet either. And I ordered this baby within 2-3 hours of it becoming available for preorder. Most of the time, I don't get too fussed, but it's important that I get the notification this time. My cc got hacked last week and the old one has been cut off (the card that I got pre-auth on). Gotta provide new card info. :gah:

The first orders shipped I believe will be NZ and AU....then we are next in a week or two...I think

I don't mind if I receive mine in January after the Christmas postal madness here in the UK. I'll be using my collected Weta points towards Rivendell for my birthday in March : D

You lucky lucky boy...I hope you get a super low number like 007/1000 or something under 010...show pics and give critique!:lecture:faq...now all you gotta do is:impatient:

A low number would be nice, an icing on the cake! But just owning this awesome environment in itself, I'm content :wink1:. Upon seeing the pics from SDCC, I was immediately sold. This is the environment of environments! :clap

Right. For me even with using $145 weta dollars on it I'm still get back like $77 weta dollars. So it works out all the way around.

That's right. :clap I already used $100 weta dollars when I PO'd Barad-dur and still get points for buying it. And I have accumulated already lots of Weta points from the Hobbit merchandise, I think would be enough to get for free another The Hobbit dwarf statue. I'm just waiting for it! :impatient:

Right. For me even with using $145 weta dollars on it I'm still get back like $77 weta dollars. So it works out all the way around.

The first orders shipped I believe will be NZ and AU....then we are next in a week or two...I think

It seems so Adolfo. I hope yours will arrive in a week's time. I'm so excited to see mine! :blissy

That's right. :clap I already used $100 weta dollars when I PO'd Barad-dur and still get points for buying it. And I have accumulated already lots of Weta points from the Hobbit merchandise, I think would be enough to get for free another The Hobbit dwarf statue. I'm just waiting for it! :impatient:

I think I currently have like $130 that I will use on one of the next dwarf statues.

It seems so Adolfo. I hope yours will arrive in a week's time. I'm so excited to see mine! :blissy

Heck I'm excited to see yours. :lol

Hmm, well i used my Weta dollars on Barad-Dur, so soon i should have Weta dollars for getting Barad-Dur, Gandalf, Bilbo and the 'making of' book, so that should go pretty far if a limited edition statue is announced...

Hmm, well i used my Weta dollars on Barad-Dur, so soon i should have Weta dollars for getting Barad-Dur, Gandalf, Bilbo and the 'making of' book, so that should go pretty far if a limited edition statue is announced...

Yeah, you should be set for some of those. Like I said I got nearly $80 and I used $150 on Barad-Dur. If it ships before another statue is announced I could nearly get one for free. I really hope Dwalin and Balin are announced next.

My money is also on if one day soon they make the Goblin king 1/6 scale and 700 bucks...LOL

I want this really bad but just can't afford it. Hopefully it'll be availabe a few years down the road.

i still can't believe i'm actually going to get it.. lol..
but have no worries, if it is sold out, you can always just pay a little extra and pick it up years from now. It isn't THAT low of an ES, and honestly, after the hobbit dies down, i'm sure there will probably be a few still hanging around!

Back