What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once in awhile Mr. Green indulge in unhealthy burger king's premium chicken and fries. an apple too.

damn, fly in Mr. Green's room is asking for it! gross.

Spaghetti with a light meat and tomato sauce, then kicked the hell up with some hot sauce.

:lol :hi5: hells yes.

Also this stuff right here....spicy lovers gotta try this Kikkoman sriracha. It kicks everything up a notch! It has more body and oompf compared to the "standard" sriracha with the rooster label on it below. One of my favorite uses is to mix it in with my favorite sauces:BBQ,steak,A1,horseradish,ect. And be careful a lil goes a loooong way!

0004139000706_500X500.jpg

675959d1338831290-sriracha-kikkoman-vs-tuong-ot-rooster-2012-06-03_13-34-22_1.jpg

Attachments

• 0004139000706_500X500.jpg
    43.2 KB
:lol :hi5: hells yes.

Also this stuff right here....spicy lovers gotta try this Kikkoman sriracha. It kicks everything up a notch! It has more body and oompf compared to the "standard" sriracha with the rooster label on it below. One of my favorite uses is to mix it in with my favorite sauces:BBQ,steak,A1,horseradish,ect. And be careful a lil goes a loooong way!

675959d1338831290-sriracha-kikkoman-vs-tuong-ot-rooster-2012-06-03_13-34-22_1.jpg

That's awesome!

So there's soy sauce mixed in there too?

This is so bought the next time I pick up groceries. :hi5:

That's awesome!

So there's soy sauce mixed in there too?

This is so bought the next time I pick up groceries. :hi5:

Dont think there is soy sauce in it but hell I gotta try mixing some together now:lol

Edit found this:
Chili Pepper, Vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Water, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Less than 0.1% Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate as Preservatives.

Also

Applications
Cooking Ingredient: Use as you would hot sauce, chilies or cayenne to season stir-fries, soups, stews, entrées, appetizers, pizza and grilled foods, during or after cooking.

Finishing Sauce: Drizzle on fried foods, sandwiches, eggs, steaks, chicken, seafood and more as a colorful, spicy garnishing accent.
Asian Condiment: Offer Kikkoman Sriracha Sauce with popular Asian finger foods, like spring rolls and dumplings, or serve it with Asian noodles and soups, such as pho and ramen.
Table Sauce: Serve as a tabletop condiment—an alternative to ordinary hot sauce that adds a fiery flavor kick to virtually any cuisine or menu item.
Sauces and Dressings: Add to dipping sauces for fries, burgers, wings, shrimp and more. Or use as a base to create signature sandwich sauces, spreads and dressings.
Signature Cocktails: Add to Bloody Marys, Micheladas and other spicy drinks.

Had no idea Kikkoman has their own sriracha now. I just picked up the old brand today. I put that **** on everything.

Back