What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baze, and Cassian though we never got to see any prototype, will be huge holes on any RO display. Heroes are heavily outnumbered as is with only Chirrût, Jyn and K-2SO to face Imperial troops.

It's okay though, the Imperial troops will be lost without their leader. (Make a Krennic damn it!)

It's okay though, the Imperial troops will be lost without their leader. (Make a Krennic damn it!)

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed there was no HT Krennic at SDCC. Really thought there was a chance - and I'm guessing this was the last chance for a reveal. With TLJ rising now, RO has faded away. The problem with a SW movie EVERY YEAR.:horror

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed there was no HT Krennic at SDCC. Really thought there was a chance - and I'm guessing this was the last chance for a reveal. With TLJ rising now, RO has faded away. The problem with a SW movie EVERY YEAR.:horror

Actually, unless I missed a delay announcement, we may have another one 5 months after TLJ. If that really happens I don't know how HTs can keep up. Actually I don't know how my wallet can keep up as well.

What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

That makes 3 of us !!

I also was thinking this is the last chance for HT to show the last RO missing figures. But I stay optimistic to the last. Cassian, Krennic & Baze will be made !!

Pleeease Hot Toys !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

That makes 3 of us !!

I also was thinking this is the last chance for HT to show the last RO missing figures. But I stay optimistic to the last. Cassian, Krennic & Baze will be made !!

Pleeease Hot Toys !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they don't show them at an Asian Con, I'll bail from the line. No need for pieces n parts especially when Cassian is key character for me...

I wonder if Disney will ever realize that the merchandise machine needs a little more time and slow things down. Seems like they're trying to make all that money they laid out in 5 years.

I'm ready for TLJ myself; I wasn't a fan of Rogue One. But Cassian is a huge gaping hole in that line for sure. They should've made him.

Just watched Sideshow's "Live" video on youtube that was initially streamed live. She mentioned there will be an "epic reveal" that people have been asking for at tomorrow's SW panel. Could it be Cassian and/or Krennic?

Back