Where is HT T2 Battle Damaged T-800?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is John Connor? The line feels incomplete without him.

You know, maybe Hot Toys' intent, under Sideshow's license, was to just update the original three figures from the very beginning. You know, Sideshow's original 3 for the 1/6 T2 line? Sort of like the upcoming Platoon figures.

I'm sure Eddie Furlong would have no problem selling his likeness to satisfy his heroin addiction.

So the question is
i love terminator 1 but i want figures only from terminator 2
i have already preorder t-1000 and i was hoping for a
bd t800.soon. Now i am very skeptical if hot toys ever will release one and because i dont have t800 from t2 i dont want to buy it later on crazy prises.so guys i want your opinions.do you think i have to wait or go for t800 and thats it

You know, maybe Hot Toys' intent, under Sideshow's license, was to just update the original three figures from the very beginning. You know, Sideshow's original 3 for the 1/6 T2 line? Sort of like the upcoming Platoon figures.

Except they did the Sarah as T-1000, and though it's a minor variant of the first Sarah, it's still one more, but in my book, would be a kick to collector balls to put that out and not BD T-800. If the line was literally just Sideshow's 3 done better, it'd make sense, it'd suck, but make sense, but the way HT was going, it felt like they would fully represent the 3 core characters spread out over the figures, all the looks and damage.

My only hope at this point is that something with licensing/approvals or tweaks to the BD package are driving this T1 before finishing T2 move.

Didn't someone say they saw the prototype?

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, they have to make prototypes to work things out, but may decide once they build it, they don't want to or something comes up. I'm sure there are a few prototypes in their offices that never make it to production, would be curious to see that stuff.

Ultimately, unless HT officially releases anything, there's no assurance we'll get something just because someone hears or sees something through the grapevine.

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, they have to make prototypes to work things out, but may decide once they build it, they don't want to or something comes up. I'm sure there are a few prototypes in their offices that never make it to production, would be curious to see that stuff.

Ultimately, unless HT officially releases anything, there's no assurance we'll get something just because someone hears or sees something through the grapevine.

Rorshach. :(

Great example, many people caught a glimpse of that, and I think at this point, it'll probably never get made.

However, I think the Watchmen line wasn't the most successful for HT, so stopping short sort of fit with lines like the Spirit where they start and realize it's tanking and quit, but T2's been going strong, and the T-800 in any form would especially sell. I can't imagine anything about the BD design being any more challenging to achieve than what HT's doing today, so I wouldn't think they'd pass on doing it because it's too hard to produce.

Well we know how off the wall some of HT decisions are. Look at Ghost Rider.

I really never cared about the Watchmen line but Silk Spectre before Rorshach? That would be like releasing Sarah Connor before the T-800, except the only difference being Connor is MUCH more important.

I really never cared about the Watchmen line but Silk Spectre before Rorshach? That would be like releasing Sarah Connor before the T-800, except the only difference being Connor is MUCH more important.

Ghost rider is a complete waste IMO.

I think with SIlk they were probably hoping for the sex appeal to help out, had the figure been more true to the film look, it might have paid off but the looser costume for the posability took away from that.

That or they just wanted to do it because it would be fun for them too. They're fans of this stuff as much as us. Making tons of $$$ off TDK and Terminator and Predators can allow them to gamble on something they're interested in once in awhile.

BRING IT ON.....:rotfl What happend to "No More" 1:6 figures:rotfl:rotfl You got the 1:6 bug again. I never should have giving the endo. see what it's started.:rotfl:rotfl

I am TOTALLY owning this figure. Looks awesome to me. Some people around here are PICKIER than a 2nd graders nose :lol never to be satisfied. As for me... BRING IT ON HOT TOYS... BRING IT ON:yess:

Back