Where is HT T2 Battle Damaged T-800?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That or they just wanted to do it because it would be fun for them too. They're fans of this stuff as much as us. Making tons of $$$ off TDK and Terminator and Predators can allow them to gamble on something they're interested in once in awhile.

and IRON MAN.
:lecture

lets not leave that out of the equation.

I thank you very much.

This will happen. I cannot and refuse to believe otherwise.

Ya , there r so many t800's out there with the second wave being released n'all ,maybe they are waiting for those to dry up or something before they give us this version.

Ya , there r so many t800's out there with the second wave being released n'all ,maybe they are waiting for those to dry up or something before they give us this version.

Yeah, theres a lot of reasons why I believe Hot Toys is holding off from releasing an official announcement and this is just one of them.
Its bound to come sooner or later in my opinion...its just a matter of waiting.

The last month or two has been a major drought for solid news from HT. Magazine scans and interviews with 'ok' info...a Tron figure stuck to a bike...I bet HT will knock us on our asses at this Xmas event...probably with the BD T-800 and hopefully a Keaton Bat. I refuse to believe that ain't happening.

Hey I thought Sideshow and Hot Toys had a contract or something and that Hot Toys could only remake the figures that Sideshow has already made form T2 that would mean no BD T-800???

Anyway a new T2 figure or Avatar figure are both a win for me...

Hey I thought Sideshow and Hot Toys had a contract or something and that Hot Toys could only remake the figures that Sideshow has already made form T2 that would mean no BD T-800???

I sincerely hope thats not the case. If it is then its something that should have been made absolutely clear to everyone from the start so we wouldn't be sitting around tapping our fingers waiting for the BD announcement.

i really want hot toys to make a battle damage T 800
ive been waiting for months.

i think we might see this at the tokyo show at xmas after maybe the T1 T-800 has released in HK.

i would imagine this would be a DX release? I still cant believe SS never came out with a BD statue, so whoever makes one first, gets my money

I sincerely hope thats not the case. If it is then its something that should have been made absolutely clear to everyone from the start so we wouldn't be sitting around tapping our fingers waiting for the BD announcement.

But HTs have gave us more than what sideshow did...T1000 as Sarah Connor and the police biker T1000.
:dunno
I really do think HTs will give us the BD T2 T800 eventually.

Anyway a new T2 figure or Avatar figure are both a win for me...

Sideshow's involvement is that they still own the 12" T2 license, so HT's figures have to legally be tied to Sideshow in order to be released.

Back