Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
Yeah but if you think about it - the T-800 took a mini-gun and a grenade launcher as his weapons of choice at that point. Not good for closer quarters combat. What was he going to do with those if the T-1000 got up close?

blast him into a molten steel container....:dunno

;)

Number one's the one! No question about that. T2 was bleh (could never stand the governator as a good guy and John Connor was getting on my nerve. Great T1000 though...). T3 was correct, except for that stupid sequence where they get into what must be one of the most guarded base as if it were a shopping mall! All in all, good saga, but they could never match the first! Special FXs can't replace a scenario!

deciding btwn t1 and t2 is almost like alien vs aliens
both great , both totally different

T1 for me......its always hard for a sequel to match originals in most cases...T2 was good...T3, nevermind.

Salvation could have been so much more, let's not even talk abut T3...but alas. And i totally agree that, despite me loving T2 and even favoring it as far as the action goes, i would have been more then happy if T1 stood alone as the single representation of the Terminator franchise.

My ranks:

Oh well...

Back