Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
and if you look at the terminator films as a simple 'arnold action flick' you don't get them.
that is hilarious.
i'm sure i missed the deep inner meaning behind "chill out, dickwad" and the sincere revelry for film making within that helicopter crash.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXhxEKGAgvY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXhxEKGAgvY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hahaha. That's awesome. I wish I could make this my away message or something.

It was difficult to choose between The Terminator and Judgement Day. It's like asking me which Batman film I like more, Begins or The Dark Knight? Like with those films if there was another choice on the poll for both, I'd vote for both of them.

I had to go with T2 not only is it the first Terminator film I saw as a kid (nostalgia) but I just love the movie in general. It has the same elements as the first but it improves on them. As much as I like the 1984 CSM 101 T-800 as the villian I enjoy the T-1000 even more. One of the greatest villians of all time.

in Terminator 2, what happened to the shotgun? was that left behind in the desert or brought along when they went to Dyson/Cyberdyne?

T2 was best.
T1 is great as well but some outdated parts kind of kill it for me.
T3 was a good movie. Dont know why some people hate on it so much.

I think once they reached Enrique he had no need for it anymore, they came across much better weapons.

Yeah but if you think about it - the T-800 took a mini-gun and a grenade launcher as his weapons of choice at that point. Not good for closer quarters combat. What was he going to do with those if the T-1000 got up close?

I watched Terminator 2 on VHS last night (My dvd was missing, so we settled for VHS) and I have to say that it is still my favorite of the Terminator franchise, however I like the directors cut much better, and the VHS was missing a few scenes from the standard theatrical version!

Back