Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
Seriously dude i'm sick of JUST collecting bid budget hollywood stuff, I'm good now HT's! Gracias! Can we start maybe busting a Subway and make us some ^^^^ we actually want from our die hard favorite movies??? :sick

dude , I know exactly what you mean..

I am ashamed to say it but I just sold all my dark knight figures apart from the joker. :eek: My space is limited and every time I watch the dark knight joker stands out the most so I kept that figure.
Plus I have Les's head coming. :naughty

I would , anyday , rather have a figure come from a clut classic movie rather than some new , action or sci-fi flick.
It gets boring and most of these newer movies don't have the atmosphere and hold up like the older movies do.

We need figures from things like die hard , scarface , the godfather ( thank you hot toys :naughty ) , the thing , halloween ( I just wrote halloweed .. :lol) etc.

Ahh.. Halloweed ... now that could be an awesome comedy.
A guy gets high and starts killing people in a myers jumpsuit and mask !. :chew:lol

O.K. this is what i'm talking about, I know this is a "Terminator" thread but I ^^^^ing started it so too bad.

jack-nicholson_joker.jpg

285_chinatown_051407.jpg

ONE_FLEW_OVER_THE_CUCKOOS_NEST-121.jpg

al_pacino_godfather.jpg

heatpic6.jpg

l_4f6bba74eac64459bb30381ea086bc06.jpg

scarface-7032.jpg

scarface1.jpg

HELL YES !!!> :rock:rock

ALL OF EM !!. :rock:rock

This would be bad ass. :rock

Looking at this photo makes me think Jack could of done a good job as hannibal lecter ... :lol

HELL YES !!!> :rock:rock

ALL OF EM !!. :rock:rock

This would be bad ass. :rock

Looking at this photo makes me think Jack could of done a good job as hannibal lecter ... :lol

I would sell every and ANY "holy grail" for a collection of just Nicholson, Pacino and Deniro. I would want Andy and Red from Shawshank but something that good will never happen so maybe customs one day.

A Hot Toys Scarface would be just sick!!!!

oh crap.. :google it might not actually be that hard.
Headsculpt... er.. isn't Chris howes doing a Morgan freeman from the dark knight. :D:banana

He is? Are there any pics yet? I figure you'd have most of the outfit from the link so all you would need is a good sculpt, a black TT and a few bits here and there.

Is there a link to his prototype?

He is? Are there any pics yet? I figure you'd have most of the outfit from the link so all you would need is a good sculpt, a black TT and a few bits here and there.

Is there a link to his prototype?

I don't think hes started it but I'm pretty sure hes doing it. :confused::naughty

EDIT : I just asked him in his thread.

nowadays terminator ( the first ) seems to be a very underappreciated movie.
When you ask someone have they seen terminator they almost always think of T2 which is a shame..
I think that's mainly due to marketing. T1 was a relatively smaller film in every way and by the time T2 came out Arnold and Cameron were big business.

T2 is my favourite film ever...I love how everything just looks, blue, and cold. Amazing film

Man, surprised to see T2 with a commanding lead. While I like the movie, T1 is just so much better to me.

Even more surprising... 3 people actually voted for T3 :lol

i love movies that have that black and blueish hue. tim burton loves that look, like with edward scissorhands, batman returns, sleepy hollow etc. i think sweeney todd had that look too.

I definitely like both T1 and T1, but I think the older I get the more I appreciate the original. The first one plays out with more suspense/horror elements that lack in the second one.

Love T1.

Can barely stand to watch T2 anymore. It blew me away when I saw it in the theater, but now I just can't stand that screechey kid or the cheesey, forced one-liners and Sarah Connor is just exhausting. Everytime she goes off on another tirade I just want to reach through the screen, grab her by the throat and yell "Shut the ^^^^ up, already!" :lol

T3 isn't worth commenting on.

except that i don't care about any of that. and the story was just a modern knock-off of a couple Harlan Ellison Outer Limits episodes.

well, "seriously" is relative here... we ARE talking about an Arnold action flick.

but yes, that's what i'm saying. Arnold is incredibly goofy.

if you don't care, why do you bother to mention the effects?

and if you look at the terminator films as a simple 'arnold action flick' you don't get them.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXhxEKGAgvY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXhxEKGAgvY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back