Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ yeah squider! amazing pics! Look at all that texturing on Dracula. every bit of clothing is textured differently!

I ^^^^ing love his shoulder armor and vambraces

Holy crap, those have to be the best pics of the dio by far!

So damn cool, thanks for posting those SquiderM3!

WOW! Beautiful! Stunning! :eek:

Squider has made me more excited. btw I still don't have the damn statue! btw Squider is in Canada like me.. so means nothing. It's because it is in combined shipping with that dang SDCC Zombie babysitter. lol

Has she shipped yet?

unbelievable, awesome pics squider, thanks for sharing.:rock

They almost make me want to get one myself, even though i'm a woos and it would scare the life outta me.
x :D

Hurry up and get your Dio James! youre missing out on all the fun :(

Hurry up and get your Dio James! youre missing out on all the fun :(

Tell SideShow to hurry it up.

lol

I probably got screwed out of a low number too. hehe

Damn group shipping. I better have saved a lot of money. lol

Oi... I hope it comes this week. That Zombie chick better be impressive. So far the pics look pretty amazing on both pieces. It will work out. I am just ^^^^^ing because it's what I do, and I really really want my dio already. :monkey1

I guess I am going to give in and try this dio out. It looks great in pictures but you guys are saying it's a whole different story in person so....

Plus, how could I let anything with death, bats, and skulls escape me?! I am the ^^^^ing Halloween KING! :rock :lol

I guess I am going to give in and try this dio out. It looks great in pictures but you guys are saying it's a whole different story in person so....

Plus, how could I let anything with death, bats, and skulls escape me?! I am the ^^^^ing Halloween KING! :rock :lol

Oh, so look who finally comes to her senses. Finally!

Rory, I still haven't received my Dio, yet I am the one that has been going to town building up this piece. Where is the justice... enter Bodie in the thread with ROFL < :lol

Oh, so look who finally comes to her senses. Finally!

Rory, I still haven't received my Dio, yet I am the one that has been going to town building up this piece. Where is the justice... enter Bodie in the thread with ROFL < :lol

LOL < :lol

Back