Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever. Maybe this is a sign. I should go back to collecting 10 dollar action figures and patrol the toy isles of Wal-Mart. It was a slice SideShow, but you hurt me too much. You're high end, pretty, sexy, and alluring, but I am a simple man... and I just don't have the patience anymore. I know, it will be tough. I love you too, but we need to do this *sigh* It will only make us stronger for the future. Perhaps, we can meet again one day, with a better understanding and respect for one another. You'll always be in my heart. Forever and ever, and ever, and ever... and ever.

:lol At least when it finally shows up you'll appreciate it even more due to the anticipation :lol

I don't think SSC will bring very many to the Con.. those boxes are way too big to cram into the limited space they'll have.

:lol At least when it finally shows up you'll appreciate it even more due to the anticipation :lol

I don't think SSC will bring very many to the Con.. those boxes are way too big to cram into the limited space they'll have.

If that day ever comes. Yes, I am beginning to think that it is a mirage. Infact, it doesn't even exist. It's a figment of my imagination. There is no Blade vs. Dracula diorama. I mean, with a rich extensive character palette to work with from the Marvel universe, who would go with Blade and Dracula? Seriously. Yup, just my imagination.

If that day ever comes. Yes, I am beginning to think that it is a mirage. Infact, it doesn't even exist. It's a figment of my imagination. There is no Blade vs. Dracula diorama. I mean, with a rich extensive character palette to work with from the Marvel universe, who would go with Blade and Dracula? Seriously. Yup, just my imagination.

:lol :lol :rock
x

Anyone else think that Sideshow is taking the bulk of these unsold exclusives to SDCC and that's why they closed the Wait List?

I imagine once people see it in person in one of those display cases at the show they would sell a huge chunk of them.

so where is the discussion about there being unsold exclusives? or are we just making stuff up?

mines 89. I dont think you see numbers reported over 100 mainly cause theres nothing to brag about .... even though mines under 100 I saw no reason to mention it...

Whatever. Maybe this is a sign. I should go back to collecting 10 dollar action figures and patrol the toy isles of Wal-Mart. It was a slice SideShow, but you hurt me too much. You're high end, pretty, sexy, and alluring, but I am a simple man... and I just don't have the patience anymore. I know, it will be tough. I love you too, but we need to do this *sigh* It will only make us stronger for the future. Perhaps, we can meet again one day, with a better understanding and respect for one another. You'll always be in my heart. Forever and ever, and ever, and ever... and ever.

Dont put yourself down Eli26..your special and dont let anyone tell you different!!!

so where is the discussion about there being unsold exclusives? or are we just making stuff up?

mines 89. I dont think you see numbers reported over 100 mainly cause theres nothing to brag about .... even though mines under 100 I saw no reason to mention it...

This is just our conspiracy theory on the sudden removal of the wait list even though they were being converted instantly. Same for Aragorn PF Ex.

My exclusive comes early this week....:gun:lol

May a stampede of elephants take you bastards down! Crush your bones into dust! DUST!!! C'mon, where is an elephant when you need one?

Dave%20Chmielewski%20-%20Nipple%20grab.jpg

Back