Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am going to give in and try this dio out. It looks great in pictures but you guys are saying it's a whole different story in person so....

Plus, how could I let anything with death, bats, and skulls escape me?! I am the ^^^^ing Halloween KING! :rock :lol

about time man!!!

mine is shipping on monday cant wait for this one!:banana

about time man!!!

mine is shipping on monday cant wait for this one!:banana

:lol:lol

:rock :rock

I know, it takes me a while sometimes. At first the purple pants threw me off and then the slight anime style wasn't jiving with me well but now I am definitely starting to see the greatness shine through. I had to get over my little issues and I trust the people that have seen this in person... well, enough to take a chance. :rock :lol

:lol:lol

:rock :rock

I know, it takes me a while sometimes. At first the purple pants threw me off and then the slight anime style wasn't jiving with me well but now I am definitely starting to see the greatness shine through. I had to get over my little issues and I trust the people that have seen this in person... well, enough to take a chance. :rock :lol

I wasn't enough? Jerk. :cool:

Anyone else think that Sideshow is taking the bulk of these unsold exclusives to SDCC and that's why they closed the Wait List?

I imagine once people see it in person in one of those display cases at the show they would sell a huge chunk of them.

Anyone else think that Sideshow is taking the bulk of these unsold exclusives to SDCC and that's why they closed the Wait List?

I imagine once people see it in person in one of those display cases at the show they would sell a huge chunk of them.

That's what I was thinking. The whole closed wait list thing is very strange indeed.

That still doesnt make much sense of them to do though. If you think about it, why wouldnt they just leave their website open on it with second chance while offering it at SDCC at the same time, instead of closing it off to the general public and only having it for sale at SDCC.

They always reserve the right to put it back on second chance if their little gamble doesn't pay off.

I think they are looking for word of mouth on this and the Aragorn PF in order to move these pieces. Let's face it, we can rally this diorama all we want but it has to be seen in person. I honestly think they are sitting on less than 50 exclusive Blade dioramas for sale so they might move most of those at the show if this is true.

All I know is I ordered the bloody dio before a lot of you.

And I don't have a dio...

Yes, someone likes playing with my mind!

:banghead

ahhhhhhhhhhhh Lawdy! WHY?! OH WHY?! W-H-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y! WHY!!!

They always reserve the right to put it back on second chance if their little gamble doesn't pay off.

I think they are looking for word of mouth on this and the Aragorn PF in order to move these pieces. Let's face it, we can rally this diorama all we want but it has to be seen in person. I honestly think they are sitting on less than 50 exclusive Blade dioramas for sale so they might move most of those at the show if this is true.

has anyone seen any exclusives higher than #100? all the ones that i have seen are quite low numbers

All I know is I ordered the bloody dio before a lot of you.

And I don't have a dio...

Yes, someone likes playing with my mind!

:banghead

ahhhhhhhhhhhh Lawdy! WHY?! OH WHY?! W-H-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y! WHY!!!

Combined shipping to save us bucks sometimes sucks.:( Same thing happened to me awhile back.

With my luck I'll be in the hundreds... beautiful! I pimp this statue and this is the love I get... yeah... that's just ... someone finish this thought for me.

just call them on monday and tell them to ship that ^^^^ing thing already.

Back