Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is awesome!! Cant believe that my LCS converted the order to an exclusive 1 mnth before this piece ships! Maybe there is a lack of orders that time, but it should be a diff story by now!

Very very detailed!
Heres some out of box pics and reasons why its nothing less than a grail!!
Look at the size of the box compared to x-men vs sen 3 & thor vs boxes.
DSCN2566.jpg

Very nice box art!
DSCN2569.jpg

Great protective foams by SS!
DSCN2570.jpg

Detailed base.
DSCN2571.jpg

Last edited:
ratatouilles!
DSCN2572.jpg

Great details on the chars!
DSCN2574.jpg

No lights?
DSCN2575.jpg

Lights-up!
DSCN2576.jpg

Comparison shot.
DSCN2581.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, did anyone have a lot of trouble putting Blade and Dracula on the dio? Mine doesn't fit properly. Dracula's foot is on top of those rats in the back and Blade's foot near the dead vampires doesn't come close to touching the ground- even with the peg all the way in.

yeah, wtf on the second chance offering...?

I did have slight trouble getting my Drac foot to go inside the rats and touch the ground.
I finally forced it to bend in about 1/16" and it dropped in. Was very worried when doing that though.
Blade's left foot on mine is floating by a hair, but not enough to bother me .....

I just have to quote this for Nash.... :D

Sorry man, just thought it was funny. :lol

No worries. I could go back and quote A LOT of stuff from you about NOT BUYING this piece, but what did you just do? Yep, buy one. :lol

Anyway, did anyone have a lot of trouble putting Blade and Dracula on the dio? Mine doesn't fit properly. Dracula's foot is on top of those rats in the back and Blade's foot near the dead vampires doesn't come close to touching the ground- even with the peg all the way in.

no problems here, both of mine fit perfectly lined up.

Blade's back foot floats pretty high in the air on mine and I can't place Dracula's foot on the base so I guess it's a replacement for me then.

I really like the base on this dio a lot... especially those mice. :D

Blade's back foot floats pretty high in the air on mine and I can't place Dracula's foot on the base so I guess it's a replacement for me then.

I really like the base on this dio a lot... especially those mice. :D

Damn El....you have no luck with SS stuff :monkey2

Damn El....you have no luck with SS stuff :monkey2

I am used to it by now. At least Sideshow is friendly about it and usually gets the problem resolved. The only time I get annoyed is when they tell me there are no replacements available but that has only happed twice I believe. :lol

Hopefully, my Thing PF will come in decent shape. :rock

I am used to it by now. At least Sideshow is friendly about it and usually gets the problem resolved. The only time I get annoyed is when they tell me there are no replacements available but that has only happed twice I believe. :lol

Hopefully, my Thing PF will come in decent shape. :rock

Sorry to hear bro.

:grouphug

I liking and wanting this piece more and more everytime i see it but there's 3 things stopping me.

1. No money :monkey2
2. Don't know where to put it
3. I don't have any of the other Dio's, so it might look out of place.

I liking and wanting this piece more and more everytime i see it but there's 3 things stopping me.

1. No money :monkey2
2. Don't know where to put it
3. I don't have any of the other Dio's, so it might look out of place.

You are on your own on the first 2, but your #3 issue is a non-issue. This is perhaps the best vs diorama yet. It is also it's own deal since you probably won't see a Blade item of this caliber anytime soon. Blade himself is pretty detached from the regular Marvel universe. You can own this one piece and be alright since it's not very superhero-ish and more anime-like when you think about it.

You are on your own on the first 2, but your #3 issue is a non-issue. This is perhaps the best vs diorama yet. It is also it's own deal since you probably won't see a Blade item of this caliber anytime soon. Blade himself is pretty detached from the regular Marvel universe. You can own this one piece and be alright since it's not very superhero-ish and more anime-like when you think about it.

Aight, you convinced me :D I will try and get the excl. from SS. I just hope they don't sell out any time soon *fingers crossed*.

Aight, you convinced me :D I will try and get the excl. from SS. I just hope they don't sell out any time soon *fingers crossed*.

I don't recommend getting it. Yeah, uhhh, that's it. Just don't look at my posts in this thread.

btw I received mine! Amazing solid piece. I can't believe how well constructed it is. All the pieces fit in nicely and are tight. I already have friends who have seen it in person declare it their new favorite.

Back