Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol
so are you popeye?
bbb4bf2c.jpg

oh heeeeellllll no!

For those that missed it :monkey3

When he gets tired of staring at himself in the mirror, the undead are the next best thing

Eli - Aren't my arms buff?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - I know right. Have you seen me posing holding a not so heavy statue but pretending it's really heavy so I can flex?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - No. Hold on. Let me grab my SIM

So....I guess since there is no Blade Vs diorama at any of the Marvel Sideshow booths for display they must be really gone

Was there an Aragorn PF on any of the booths? I am curious because people are still canceling the exclusive and the wait list is doing the same thing as this dio.

Either way, I am glad I am getting my exclusive before Eli. Hopefully it's even better in person as everyone is saying. :rock

I kind of want an aragorn now, but I chose lara croft pf over it. I'll probably hunt down a reg version later on.

Was there an Aragorn PF on any of the booths? I am curious because people are still canceling the exclusive and the wait list is doing the same thing as this dio.

Either way, I am glad I am getting my exclusive before Eli. Hopefully it's even better in person as everyone is saying. :rock

:horror:horror:horror

When he gets tired of staring at himself in the mirror, the undead are the next best thing

Eli - Aren't my arms buff?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - I know right. Have you seen me posing holding a not so heavy statue but pretending it's really heavy so I can flex?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - No. Hold on. Let me grab my SIM

:lol:lol:lol

Awesome video review, but not one mention how I razzed you to get that sucker posted for days on end. hehe

Anyway, it looks great and you did a fine job. Mine comes in on July 25, this Friday. Look forward to crackin' er' open and getting a nice look see. :D

Awesome video review, but not one mention how I razzed you to get that sucker posted for days on end. hehe

Anyway, it looks great and you did a fine job. Mine comes in on July 25, this Friday. Look forward to crackin' er' open and getting a nice look see. :D
Great news Eli :rock
Glad its finally on its way buddy
x :D

Here's my video review of the Blade Vs. Dracula Dio...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HmgcLqKfQ

Gave it 5 stars. :rock

It looks awesome in your video... love the use of the word shanked-- made me feel like I was watching Prison Break. :lol

I am going to try and open mine today... I am also going to try and outdo Squider's pics if I have time. :horror I love competition. Be prepared Squider I am coming after you. :lol

both blade vs. dracula ex and aragorn ex are available through second chance. buy them now before they are gone!!!!!

Back