Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli my friend ........... its time to Rital-out ...... :monkey1

Hey, I used to take ritalin. lol Oh man... hey I was a teenager. Oh well, half of teenagers were and are on that ^^^^. Doesn't do anything. Just screws you up more. Wished people would stop prescribing that stuff. Does more damage than good. There's different ways of approaching problems. Just wished more people would understand that drugs aren't the answer to most of life's problems. Example: I had my highest grades and graduated off the stuff. When I was on it, I did horrible in school. I just remembered how much it dragged me down. Sorry for that OT, life lesson, and little history of my life.

Shutup Eli26. *kicks himself*

*shuts up*

Eli, not trying to be rude, but I would never expect them to be able to package a large item with a smaller figure. Maybe a couple smaller figures at once but not this combo. They're probably just holding onto them to ship at the same time.

Eli, not trying to be rude, but I would never expect them to be able to package a large item with a smaller figure. Maybe a couple smaller figures at once but not this combo. They're probably just holding onto them to ship at the same time.

No, I didn't expect it.... I was thinking about that from the get go, but they said they wanted to do it this way to have me save on shipping. I like hearing about saving money, but I have been wondering how they would pull that off.

Lets just say they are packing the figure with the dio. I mean if they sent it in a bigger box wouldn't the dim weight (size dimensions) bring up my shipping costs? Either way I am going to ask for it to be shipped now. This is silly already.

3007.jpg

Why do you want this anyway?.. Its weird and gross..

Why do you want this anyway?.. Its weird and gross..

When he gets tired of staring at himself in the mirror, the undead are the next best thing

Eli - Aren't my arms buff?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - I know right. Have you seen me posing holding a not so heavy statue but pretending it's really heavy so I can flex?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - No. Hold on. Let me grab my SIM

When he gets tired of staring at himself in the mirror, the undead are the next best thing

Eli - Aren't my arms buff?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - I know right. Have you seen me posing holding a not so heavy statue but pretending it's really heavy so I can flex?

Zombie - ughhh

Eli - No. Hold on. Let me grab my SIM

POST OF THE YEAR!!! :rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Back