Will Hot toys Pred1, Guardian or Berserker ever reach P2 Elder Status?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which hot toys pred will reach the crazy price points of P2 Elder First?

• Total voters
:lecture I'm still guessing that we'll get another revision of Berserker though. So many people have complained about how inaccurate it is that I'm sure Hot Toys will cash in on another one.

It would be nice if HT made a more accurate Berserker with larger head and better likeness and I'd be certainly be tempted to buy one (at least the head and bio) but if HT has no plans one re-releasing a better P2 Elder or P1, the 2 most popular of the HT Preds, I don't see an updated Berserker anytime soon. I think the most we can hope for is a battle damaged Berserker which would likely have the same sculpt.

I think the most we can hope for is a battle damaged Berserker which would likely have the same sculpt.
A battle-damaged Berserker would be their opportunity to correct the headsculpt. I'd be really surprised if they came out with a second Berserker release but kept the head the same.

A battle-damaged Berserker would be their opportunity to correct the headsculpt. I'd be really surprised if they came out with a second Berserker release but kept the head the same.

I think if they went that route, it's be a cash saver. So they'd do what they did with P2. Bloody paint scheme and a few unique accessories, but overall the exact same figure. Even the Wolf Cleaner was just a recast of the first one.

I think if they went that route, it's be a cash saver. So they'd do what they did with P2. Bloody paint scheme and a few unique accessories, but overall the exact same figure. Even the Wolf Cleaner was just a recast of the first one.
Yeah, it's all about profit and the bottom line. If they can skimp and take short-cut it they will.

Just got the P2 Elder. I must say he is a pretty bad-ass figure. His head sculpt is definately one of the most detailed, especially with the beads in his dreads, and peirced lip ring. It's definately going to be tough for the other preds to walk in P2Elder's shoes.

Last edited:
Just got the P2 Elder. I must say he is a pretty bad-ass figure. His head sculpt is definately one of the most detailed, especially with the beads in his dreads, and peirced lip ring. It's definately going to be tought for the other preds to walk in P2Elder's shoes.

WOW! you got the Elder? Congratulations!!! How much did you pay?

WOW! you got the Elder? Congratulations!!! How much did you pay?
Thanks. I got an ok price but still I think I paid too much. I couldn't afford a brand new mint one. I got a used one that was already assembled.

Way to dodge the question.:thud:
oh, com'on, nobody really lists how much they pay for things do they? People get judgmental sometimes as to how much you are spending on a figure. I shouldn't be spending so much money on these figures, but I'm just a kid at heart. Always have been, always will be. Some people say, "aren't you a little old to be buying toys?" I just correct them and say, they are not toys. They are collectibles and works of art. We got to keep things modest and not disclose too much right? Gotta keep the mystery! :nana:

Last edited:
usually all it takes is a quick search through recently ended auctions. but i still don't get why anybody would care.

usually all it takes is a quick search through recently ended auctions. but i still don't get why anybody would care.

Some people do care, and they are awfully judgmental if your views, opinions and ideas differ from theirs. For example, some collectors are under the opinion that it's not worth spending more than $60 bucks on a figure, and look down on some of the newbies who spend hundreds of dollars on older preds that they missed out on. You guys reading this post know who you are :wink1:

Last edited:
^I've never seen that happen on this forum... But who cares, HT announced Tracker!!! WoOoO00O0Oo0o00ooOo00o0o0o0o0!

Guardian's the only one who would at least stand a chance. Cos the other two died.......

Guardian's the only one who would at least stand a chance. Cos the other two died.......

I guess it was no surprise that Orig pred is poised to be next in line, but it's really interesting that Berserker has taken 2nd place over Guardian. I was really expecting Guardian pred to be in 2nd place because of his limited production run, but I guess the high demand for berserker,(despite berserkers higher production run),may make him more scarce then Guardian.

Last edited:
I guess it was no surprise that Orig pred is poised to be next in line, but it's really interesting that Berserker has taken 2nd place over Guardian. I was really expecting Guardian pred to be in 2nd place because of his limited production run, but I guess the high demand for berserker,(despite berserkers higher production run),may make him more scarce then Guardian.

Forget the poll. :lol For a true answer to this question, just look at ebay.

Some people do care, and they are awfully judgmental if your views, opinions and ideas differ from theirs. For example, some collectors are under the opinion that it's not worth spending more than $60 bucks on a figure, and look down on some of the newbies who spend hundreds of dollars on older preds that they missed out on. You guys reading this post know who you are :wink1:

Forget the poll. :lol For a true answer to this question, just look at ebay.

We got to give the berserker release some time to marinate before we look to ebay for answers. Berserker just came out. It will be awhile before he is sold out everywhere to where his price will start to increase significantly. Though I have noticed people paying close to $300 bucks for berserker including shipping on ebay-but still too early to gauge.

Back