Will Hot toys Pred1, Guardian or Berserker ever reach P2 Elder Status?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which hot toys pred will reach the crazy price points of P2 Elder First?

• Total voters
We got to give the berserker release some time to marinate before we look to ebay for answers. Berserker just came out. It will be awhile before he is sold out everywhere to where his price will start to increase significantly. Though I have noticed people paying close to $300 bucks for berserker including shipping on ebay-but still too early to gauge.

By that rational, the answer to the question this thread poses will be "no" then. As the price on Berserker appreciates, Guardian will be worth that much more and P1, that much more than Guardian with P2 Elder continually rising. :lol

By that rational, the answer to the question this thread poses will be "no" then. As the price on Berserker appreciates, Guardian will be worth that much more and P1, that much more than Guardian with P2 Elder continually rising. :lol

I'd don't know about that. There is always an equilibrium point where (and here we go again) supply equals demand, at which point the price will cease to rise.

On a side note, looks like Berserker is slowly starting to take a clear lead on Guardian.

are there any official numbers on the Elder? there were at least 1500+ Guardians made and that probably wasn't considered a low edition size back in the day when Elder came out. look at the Anicom Scar. there might be as many, if not more Guardians as Elders made. HT was a smaller operation back then.

I'd don't know about that. There is always an equilibrium point where (and here we go again) supply equals demand, at which point the price will cease to rise.

On a side note, looks like Berserker is slowly starting to take a clear lead on Guardian.

I think, in this case, Berserker has more in common with The Lost Predator than the other two here.

yeah i think there were like 250 Anicoms made. it was a rehash and nobody but completists actually care about it.

^^^Ok I guess for a modded fig. If it was un-modded--YES

I would say no. For all you know, that figure could be jacked. The auction should have close-up shots of the mods to showcase the changes he made. Instead you get a relatively small, shadowed pic and a pic of a bag full of quills.

are there any official numbers on the Elder? there were at least 1500+ Guardians made and that probably wasn't considered a low edition size back in the day when Elder came out. look at the Anicom Scar. there might be as many, if not more Guardians as Elders made. HT was a smaller operation back then.

Have no clue how many P2 Elders were made, but judging from all the labor it probably took to insert the lip ring, with the tiny beaded dreads, they probably didn't make very many.

I would say no. For all you know, that figure could be jacked. The auction should have close-up shots of the mods to showcase the changes he made. Instead you get a relatively small, shadowed pic and a pic of a bag full of quills.

Yeah, for what he is describing he should really have shown close up shots of his work to justify the price.

Yeah, for what he is describing he should really have shown close up shots of his work to justify the price.

Usually, if sellers are serious about selling their stuff, they'd be willing to send you more pics if asked. Just send him an email via ebay and ask for more pictures.

Usually, if sellers are serious about selling their stuff, they'd be willing to send you more pics if asked. Just send him an email via ebay and ask for more pictures.

The fact that he mentions it's custom seems more like a "disclaimer" to cover his ass when you receive it and see that it's all ____ed up, than it does someone who's listing something he's proud of. If that's not the case then the seller's an idiot which, in and of itself, is grounds to pass on the auction.

The fact that he mentions it's custom seems more like a "disclaimer" to cover his ass when you receive it and see that it's all ____ed up, than it does someone who's listing something he's proud of. If that's not the case then the seller's an idiot which, in and of itself, is grounds to pass on the auction.
I'll have to agree with you. If he was proud of his work, he'd definately be showing it off with many close-pics. But boy...screwing up a paint job custom on Elder Pred 2?! What was he thinking!? He should have at least practiced his painting on a cheaper pred like lost.

Back