Will they ever? Hot Toys Aliens License: Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which alien queen would you like to see Hot Toys make?

• Total voters
I think PERS doesn´t have to go substantially with the term DX, but maybe generally a function/accessory that´s not with a normal figure?
Like a kind of real spring-mounted inner jaw?
Dunno, all is possble and I don´t neccessarily think it has to be PERS...

:gah:

This was certainly my dream figure. There aren't many things in this world I would've liked to see more...

Materials, weight, distribution, breakage... I can see these being issues. Serious ones.

But PRICE!? I'm not sure why a company would doubt that collectors are willing to spend $500-$600 on a 1/6 Figure when collectors easily spend $1200-$1800 on Statues and Busts every day. Sometimes they're not as accurate as the figures, either...

:gah:

This was certainly my dream figure. There aren't many things in this world I would've liked to see more...

Materials, weight, distribution, breakage... I can see these being issues. Serious ones.

But PRICE!? I'm not sure why a company would doubt that collectors are willing to spend $500-$600 on a 1/6 Figure when collectors easily spend $1200-$1800 on Statues and Busts every day. Sometimes they're not as accurate as the figures, either...

Yeah I agree with that. However I could just be speaking from a standpoint of bias - I'm a poseable figure man all the way - I just don't see the appeal of statues and busts at all - that much money for a pretty dust attractor?

If a HT queen had to be a new benchmark in price then its one exception I'd readily accept as long as it was as accurate as possible. And don't tell me the Big Chap was as accurate as it could have been. I'd want and expect the queen to be a lot closer to the film than that.

I'd like to see this done, but it's a LARGE piece and it seems unrealistic that they would do it.

It would be sweet for a surprise HT went back and redid one or two of the Marines, Ripley, and the Queen. At the Tokyo Toyfair thru said more licences are coming. Personally I'm hoping for a HT Conan. Either Arnold or the new film.

I went for the Alien Queen in Alien: Resurrection, just so they could have an excuse to secure a license for the movie ;D

If they finaly do,......
Then for me, it must be the original Alien queen from 1986. AND AS SEEN ON SCREEN.
Would love to pose that, against my HT power loader.

Back