Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email saying my last flex payment is being charged March 5 :yess:

Good news guys, thanks for the heads-up...won't be too long now then. :yess:

I have no doubt is will be well worth the wait. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I just got an email saying my last flex was pushed back to March 20:dunno

rimshot_zpse8971a97.gif

This one okay for you Stormcrow. :wave :wink1:

Congrats man. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Yeah, just one day as the regular email said it was going to be getting done on the 19th.

No problem. Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting this one in. Always nice to have a new item from Middle-earth entering the collection basically. :rock

Me too really looking forward to this one he looks amazing....and since i never managed to get the original witchking i'm looking forward to get this even more

Thanks, that's good to hear.:duff My flex-pays are set up for the 25th of each month so I'll have to make a call and move the last one up a bit.:yess:

Same here, I had a nice credit from the Snow Troll issue and paid off the TWK so wondering if they will ship it sooner??

It will look so good with between the WR and the original TWK and next to the ML, I can not wait!!

I just spoke to a nice Lady she said they are shipping around the 29th for this, my final flexpay is on the 20th of march so I cant wait. Im in U.K though so might take a little longer. God I love Sideshow, I have on flexpay
-Arwen
and because they look so awesome
-Darth Maul mythos
-Ben Kenobi mythos
-Darth Vader mythos.

The mythos line it says are 1/5 scale does that mean they will look in proportion with My Lord of the rings maquette line? (Im a bit new)

Cant wait for my Twilight witchking!!

No. The mythos line is bigger. They are 1/5, the LOTR line is 1/6

Are you sure? Because some of the Maquette line are advertised as 1/6 and some one 1/5. Oddly enough the ringwraith maquette was advertised as 1/6 and the Twilight witch king 1/5, I thought those two would have to be the same???

I'm pretty sure the only thing that will make the Twilight witch king bigger then the ringwraith is the crown.

Remember, these ringwraith are big guys. That's why they are taller then your normal person.

Back