Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a20f650c.jpg

I always though that if I had this I would use the masked head but that head sculpt is so badass it would be wrong not to display it that way.

There's just something so appealing about Predator back shots to me.
I honestly think the back side of every predator besides P2 is far more interesting and appealing to look at than the front. Not quite sure why.

Man I just want to caress that thigh...

Damnit, if this had been priced at $1200 I actually would have bought it. I've never spent anywhere near that much on a collectible, and I would have for this. :mad:

I honestly think the back side of every predator besides P2 is far more interesting and appealing to look at than the front. Not quite sure why.

I know what you mean. I like the way the yellow of his skin fades into the brown on his back and the cleaner kit tops it all off.

Man I just want caress that thigh...

I know what you mean. I like the way the yellow of his skin fades into the brown on his back and the cleaner kit tops it all off.

You guys are sick. :cuckoo:

:FREAK:

Damnit, if this had been priced at $1200 I actually would have bought it. I've never spent anywhere near that much on a collectible, and I would have for this. :mad:

Im-watching-you-meme.gif

So anyone check the scale of this guy?

1:3 or 1:4

I think we would have heard from someone by now if they thought this were 1/4 instead of 1/3. A talked to a SS rep that said this is still expected in Sept, so hopefully we will get this soon.

Back