Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visual effects supervisors for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2? :rotfl

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0833779/
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0833780/

tumblr_lrl519y4E81qdres4.gif

Wolf was supposed to be 9 feet tall and the Predalien was supposed to be 12 feet tall according to the Strausetards.
:rotfl
BTW, the Preds being over 7' is a first for me too. :dunno

Jesus. . .he makes about as much sense as DHAVAL :lol
Holy S! I was gonna say the same. But we understand him eventually! He's a good friend and really helpful though. :1-1:

These are my thoughts: 1.Predators are NOT 9' tall, about 7'(watch P1 when he picks up Arnie who is like 6' someting, the Pred is taller but not that much taller) . 2. that black widow looks to be added in via potsohop in that pic(i'm prob wrong but just looks that way).
Yes, you thought right. That photo is PSed.

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
I actually am going to a second job interview today in hopes that I get it just so I can have the money to get some of these LSF. I want Maul, Wolf, and Doom :monkey2 As you can see, its gonna be pricey and 1 job wont cover it :lol

The paint apps on the inside of the mouth seem very plain tho and leave something to be desired :(

I actually am going to a second job interview today in hopes that I get it just so I can have the money to get some of these LSF.

I've been telling myself that before each interview I've had over the past year, still hopeful though :lol. Want that Doom :gah:

basically......good thing I gots no kids, or I would be screwed. Good luck to you and I on future job interviews :hi5:

I actually am going to a second job interview today in hopes that I get it just so I can have the money to get some of these LSF. I want Maul, Wolf, and Doom :monkey2 As you can see, its gonna be pricey and 1 job wont cover it :lol

The paint apps on the inside of the mouth seem very plain tho and leave something to be desired :(

:rotflLMAO!!!:rotfl

I need a second job too to help fund my addiction! :lecture I'm going hunting next week! :lol

Saw this beast at the con. To me his about the same size as Galactus and Neytiri, which is a good size especially if you want to display them with 1/4 scale PFs.

Honestly though I would NOT spend $2K on this, but that's just me, he looks great but it did not scream $2K to me when I saw him up close and personal :lol

Doom LSF and Wolverine LSF caught my eyes more than this.

I am satisfied with Predator Maquette that I bought for $1100. I PERSONALLY like the maquette better.

Surprisingly Neytiri LSF looks much better in person. Maybe my expectation was too high for this wolf LSF. He is great don't give me wrong but it was not blown me away as I thought it would be. Maybe that's just me OTHERS who saw this at the con could be completely disagree with me.

Wolverine is just an oversized pf for 6x the price though. If he came with those alternate heads, I would've ordered, but as is, I think Wolf is the better deal. They are the same height, and Wolf comes with 2 heads, and 2 weapons. I still want Wolverine, but I had to choose b/w him and Wolf, and I feel you get more with Wolf. Maybe one day I will have them both and Doom :monkey3

Wolf should be $1200. Wolverine should be $200.

He's big, blue and yellow. How anyone could pay $2000 for that is beyond me.

And he doesn't even have a head-sculpt likeness to get right.

I could maybe see a life-size version of that being worth one grand, but that's even stretching it.

Back