Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf should be $1200. Wolverine should be $200.

He's big, blue and yellow. How anyone could pay $2000 for that is beyond me.

And he doesn't even have a head-sculpt likeness to get right.

I could maybe see a life-size version of that being worth one grand, but that's even stretching it.

They didn't get this head-sculpt right, in my opinion.

yes, for $2000 he better have a slot on his hiney that farts out $100 dollar bills on command.:moon

I really wish they realized that they screwed up on the price before they set it in stone. I wanted this so bad but they wont get more than $1200 from this guy

Maybe I should get one of these so I can work twice!
179303.jpg

They didn't get this head-sculpt right, in my opinion.
Elaborate please!

EDIT: You are talking bout the Wolf, right?

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
yes, for $2000 he better have a slot on his hiney that farts out $100 dollar bills on command.:moon

I really wish they realized that they screwed up on the price before they set it in stone. I wanted this so bad but they wont get more than $1200 from this guy

:goodpost::rotfl

honestly the sdcc photos are kind of a let down from the website photos. His legs and head paint etc..just doesnt look that nice like on the website photos. Wish they showed the helmed version though because that's what I like.

glad i didnt order him yet, will definitely wait for inhand photos first now...

You guys make me regrate PO him, wish they can do some change and looks better in hand.
I am not a big fan of this beast, but he looks amazing and I like the pose better then 1/4 predator(IMO) .

You guys make me regrate PO him, wish they can do some change and looks better in hand.
I am not a big fan of this beast, but he looks amazing and I like the pose better then 1/4 predator(IMO) .

well, you have the option to return it if you don't like it. You would be out on shipping, unless it gets broken :wink1:, but wouldn't you rather do that then keep a Open ES, $2k statue that you don't love?

Keep in mind some of these aren't the best photos. The flash washes out alot of detail. The paint job inside the mouth looks simple in some pics, but other pics show veins, etc.

Definitely not second guessing my pre-order. I'm ready for it. :)

the front shot is my fav. If this is the final piece I get, I think I will be pretty happy, should look bad ass next to the CM.

The piece shown at last years Comic Con was smaller than this years, that picture above is from last year.

The piece shown at last years Comic Con was smaller than this years, that picture above is from last year.

what are you talking about? The Wolf from last year was only displayed with his Bio head. Those pics are courtesy of thx217, from this year's con.

Back