Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but why the hell would they make him 1/3 scale? He's too small with 1:2 pieces and too big to be displayed with 1/4 pieces. Just doesn't make sense at all. I hope this has no Ex so it can be had through a dealer. A open ES would be nice too so I don't have to order it this year.

I hope this has no Ex so it can be had through a dealer. A open ES would be nice too so I don't have to order it this year.

It probably does have an Ex, because it has been pictured masked and unmasked (as per Pred I Maquette), and it won't be an open ES if so, because statues with an Ex never do.

Sorry, guess that looks like a double strike for you.

I hope the regular is the mask so I could get also get it from another seller to save some cash. As cool as Wolf's face was, I never display my Pred's without their bio's

I hope the regular is the mask so I could get also get it from another seller to save some cash. As cool as Wolf's face was, I never display my Pred's without their bio's

Don't forget there is a switch out hand too.

If it is under $1,500, I would be interested if the ES is low. Over that and I will have a hard time justifying the purchase.

yea, since were all assuming this will be closer to 2k than 1k, it's gonna depend on the ES for me. I really love it, but it's getting harder for me to justify a 2k statue anymore these days.

Don't forget there is a switch out hand too.

I remember reading someone mentioning that when the picture with the whip hand was next to him, but I haven't seen anyone confirm a shuriken hand so I figured the hand came off for shipping/packaging purposes. or am I missing something?

hmm........idk, it was only on preview night when they had a whip hand laying around. Of course the guy videotaped every part of Wolf except for that angle :slap. A open shuriken or spear would be better than 2 whips imo.

At most... but the Wolf is taller than a standard person; so in 1/3 scale he should still be closer to the size of a 1/2 pieces. This really looks like a 1/4 scale piece give its size in relation to the other 1/2 pieces.

Yeah Wolf is very tall over 7 feet, so these still could be 1/4 scale in relation to a normal person.

hmm........idk, it was only on preview night when they had a whip hand laying around. Of course the guy videotaped every part of Wolf except for that angle :slap. A open shuriken or spear would be better than 2 whips imo.
A nonbendable whip in the pose in the first pics, + an opened Combi-stick.

That is what I would like. Not that it matters though since this is going to be in 1/1193756695 scale and cost 50 grand... :monkey1

it sucks he really wasn't showcased in this vid except for the quick glimpse at the end. Maybe they'll have another video including the Avatar and Terminator statues

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=887&utm_source=facebook_072111&utm_medium=social&utm_content=sdcc_video_LegendaryScaleFigures&utm_campaign=event

Which makes me think they added Wolf in the category as an afterthought. From the Q and A a while back they were developing a 1/4 scale Wolf. My guess was this was it but they collaborated with ADI and wanted to bump the price up so they decided to make him the only non 1/2 scale piece in the line and justify a huge pricetag.

I dont think the Avatar Legendary figure is 1:2 either. It would be much bigger. I think the wolf is 1:4 because looking at the head it doesnt appear to be as big as the cm predator and the head is know where near the size of a legendary scale bust

And just imagine what a true 1:2 P1 would cost or even what a 1/4 P2 would cost. I'm not so sure we will ever see another true 1/4 Predator piece ever again though. Maybe I should just sell my SS P1 and get both this and the CM piece :slap

I dont think the Avatar Legendary figure is 1:2 either. It would be much bigger. I think the wolf is 1:4 because looking at the head it doesnt appear to be as big as the cm predator and the head is know where near the size of a legendary scale bust

it's not, but the Avatard piece is still the same size as a 1:2 piece. A 1:2 Avatard piece would be gigantic, prolly almost as big as a 1:1 Endo.

it's not, but the Avatard piece is still the same size as a 1:2 piece. A 1:2 Avatard piece would be gigantic, prolly almost as big as a 1:1 Endo.

So it sounds like they are making them all around the same size 34-36 inch mark. But many wont be a true 1:2 scale

yep, but Wolf is the exception. He's considerably smaller than all of them. I think we all agree they put in Wolf to "justify" the price tag that will be the same as the other monster pieces.

Back