Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think the Avatar Legendary figure is 1:2 either. It would be much bigger. I think the wolf is 1:4 because looking at the head it doesnt appear to be as big as the cm predator and the head is know where near the size of a legendary scale bust

He could very well be close to 1/4 scale. He looks to be significantly smaller than the CM.

I really love it, but it's getting harder for me to justify a 2k statue anymore these days.

I don't think piece is worth of $2,000, just my honest opinion coming from someone who's not big on the AVP stuff.

And just imagine what a true 1:2 P1 would cost or even what a 1/4 P2 would cost. I'm not so sure we will ever see another true 1/4 Predator piece ever again though. Maybe I should just sell my SS P1 and get both this and the CM piece :slap

Nahh man keep the SWS Maquette. That's a killer piece, especially if you have the EX.

I don't think piece is worth of $2,000, just my honest opinion coming from someone who's not big on the AVP stuff.

I don't think anyone believes it's worth $2k; thats why if it is, it's gonna struggle to sell, even though it's completely bad ass. It doesn't matter to me the movie it's from, it's how the character was portrayed. Wolf is 3rd on my list from the movies behind P1 and P2. There isn't any other Pred I would consider dropping that much cash on besides those 3. That being said, if it is that much, I have no idea whether or not I I'd spend that much for it. We'll see. Times are still rough these days.

theres no way it's going to be worth $2000!!!
an amazing piece without a doubt, so you guys better start saving & yes it will have the head with the bio but don't know if thats going to be a SIDESHOW exclusive or not!
anyways heres a video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B167gryk-w0&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Legendary Scale Wolf Predator by Sideshow Collectibles‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

They're saying 2K for this statue at 7:30 in the video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rIfR7tE_w0&feature=channel_video_title"]‪SDCC 2011 Sideshow HOT TOYS DX Star Wars BESPIN LUKE SKYWALKER, G.I.JOE, PREDATORS‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It would not make sense to have an exclusive for pieces of this price !

The piece should come with mask and without mask anyhow ... everybody who pays such a premium price should have both options ...

Its great news especially for me wich has collected 1:1 statues and busts for a long time.....As my museum is full I consider seriously to switch to this new line and sell out all 1:1 busts and statues and go all over to LSF and PFs !!!!!

The price for a LSF schould be in my opinion aprox 3 times the PF price PF=300-400$ so the LSF schould cost in my opinion 900-1200$ - this would make me decision and start collecting LSF wich will me more apropiate for my collection

Lets hear from sideshow what the prices will be...?
I´ll be ready for them

My LSF Wich list :

Indiana Jones ROTLA (with brown leather jacket)
Robocop (with gun in leg)
Predator 1 (with led in arm etc)
Terminator 2 (arnold / endoskeleton 50/50 with led)
Darth Vader (with led in chest etc)

I just got back from comic con and this LSF and the others rock! They are massive and the wolf pred lsf is my favorite :yess:

Look at this video here you can se all of them compared side by side....

Wolf Predator seems to small next to the other so does the Avatar figure..........the rest is right on I think

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUulHY2PoAI"]‪San Diego Comic Con 2011 Sideshow Legendary Scale Figures 1:2 - Videocast Limited Edition #13‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I have to say that I've been waiting a long tine for a 1:4 wolf.

passed on optimus, big chap and even the amp suit in anticipation that this would come one day.

so long as it's 1800 and below I'm in :D

Because Bigger is Even Better! (Except for the Wolf Predator)

Last edited:
Back