Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1,200 and im in $1,500+ and im out. If its $1,200 i would ebay my HT AVP predators and just use this statue as a representation of the AVP franchise. (Well, i will be keeping my SS avp bio's though)

Whats up with the helmet at that LSF Wolf Predator - does it has two heads or has it the face of the predator below the mask ?

Ya it will have two heads, one regular and one masked with the lights.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B167gryk-w0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B167gryk-w0[/ame]

Not sure if this was posted yet but Pitu got a close up view with nice angles....

So according to a question yesterday in chat, there may or may not be a Ex for this, still up in the air. It was also mentioned they don't have a set price tag on any of the LSF pieces yet. Whoever says these are defn $2k is talking out of their ass if it's not coming from a SS rep.

In that video above, P!tu says it's 1/4 scale, I will take his word for it since he is standing right in front of it. If you guys noticed, the spear was attached to the backpack. SIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Should also add that Chris has a 4 month old at home now, so congrats Chris. He has been quite chatty this morning, so hopefull more will follow.

Right now he doesn't think these is an ex for the pred LSF, but he's not sure as he's not there.

as per chris:
<SideshowChris> Chat this year is meant to be for collectors to hang out and chat - not really sideshow folks
<SideshowChris> so we'll be here every so often to do some giveaways
<SideshowChris> but not that often

It better not be $2K because if it is SS needs to come back from Fantasy Land and bring Hot Toys with them...

If its under 1k, ill be shocked, still I am going with 1.2-1.5k....in either case under 1k would be freakin amazing 1.2k would still be good...above 1.5 not so good 2k....not getting it.

I have no worries this'll be under $1k and I already have a spot for it in my collection

we both know that's not realistic :wink1:. I want Wolvie too, but I don't think I can swing 2. Look at the Avatard piece, how could any of these LSF pieces be more than that? Even though it has ADI's name on it, I believe Wolf was sculpted by GG?, so then all these pieces should be in house, dropping price.

I talked to SS rep today at the con and he said the EX version comes with a spearswitch out hand:yess:

I talked to SS rep today at the con and he said the EX version comes with a spearswitch out hand:yess:

There is a video by a guy with a Superman icon. He walks into the Legendary section and asks I believe a SS rep how much is the Wolverine. Rep said they are all $2,000

If Wolf is $2K, then easy pass. Nothing about it justifies that price tag. I think that Avatard thing is bigger and it has a light up base, and it was only $1600.

If Wolf is $2K, then easy pass. Nothing about it justifies that price tag. I think that Avatard thing is bigger and it has a light up base, and it was only $1600.

Neytiri doesn't light up as far as I know has this changed?
I think the Wolf will be 2k - SS knows the P1 maquette fetches that price now. Since it was 1k at launch making it $1200 in todays $ plus you are getting 1/3 of an Alien costing about $300 that must = 2k using SS math!

Neytiri doesn't light up as far as I know has this changed?
I think the Wolf will be 2k - SS knows the P1 maquette fetches that price now. Since it was 1k at launch making it $1200 in todays $ plus you are getting 1/3 of an Alien costing about $300 that must = 2k using SS math!

I saw where I guess it was originally supposed to, but I just checked the specs and didn't see anything about it.

And looking at that ugly thing, how sad is it that people post on this forum about how they'd like to do her, or wanted to see her naked in that movie and about how sexy she is :monkey4 Are people honestly that hard up that they have to fantasize about a fictitious 8 ' tall, anorexic, blue cat looking chick?

I saw where I guess it was originally supposed to, but I just checked the specs and didn't see anything about it.

And looking at that ugly thing, how sad is it that people post on this forum about how they'd like to do her, or wanted to see her naked in that movie and about how sexy she is :monkey4 Are people honestly that hard up that they have to fantasize about a fictitious 8 ' tall, anorexic, blue cat looking chick?

What, people want to get it on with a a CG character?

Back