Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just phoned SSC Customer service and then someone said the estimated time when this awful piece will be released for placeing pre-order and officail price show up around 3 weeks later!!!!

I just phoned SSC Customer service and then someone said the estimated time when this awful piece will be released for placeing pre-order and officail price show up around 3 weeks later!!!!

I don't understand.

you do know what awful means right? I'm not sure why someone would call CS about a piece if they don't like it. :dunno

you do know what awful means right? I'm not sure why someone would call CS about a piece if they don't like it. :dunno

There are many definitions for the word " awful " but now it's mostly used in a negative way. The word can be used in a great way also.

I just learned something new, but why the hell would some idiot make a word that can mean something good or bad? Words left up to interpretation leads to trouble, that's how wars get started :lecture

Back