Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back into the loop. Do any of you gentlemen know what scale this statue is?

I just got back into the loop. Do any of you gentlemen know what scale this statue is?

by my estimation from actually handling the piece during setup at SDCC, it's in 1/4 scale with the original Predator Maquette, the Aliens Warrior, and the Big Chap. I think it got grouped with the Legendary scale stuff because it's still so big all by itself.

Does anybody know for sure when they will announce this in the newsletter because I am thinking Thursday because there is nothing I can think of that they can release for preorder next week besides the joker or one of the other legendary scales

If you get one I definitely want to stop by and see it the next time I'm in Tampa.
Anytime, but im not sure Im getting one, just keeping an eye on it just in case. The price could be over my range and I have a feeling it will be.

That's fantastic, but edition sizes make this " limited collectible " hobby what it is.

Im not a guy that worries about "limited collectible" I buy what I like and its mine, i dont care if it theres a million of them out there. The one in my house would be mine and thats all that matters to me.

That's fantastic, but edition sizes make this " limited collectible " hobby what it is.
Depending on the price.. I'm still saving for this.
So since I actually love the character design, pose, base, etc.. You should order one of the SW LSF's instead..

Back