Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the Star Wars guys are basically Legendary Scale Bust's with clothes and a saber. And how much do LSB'S cost? $200-$350? Yeah..
And considering the fact that the paint will probably blow ass...

SS'll still put'em up for 50 grand. :lol

Also, is it just me, or does that Wolf Bio look very...bland..?

Love the new sig BTW. Also I agree from the pics the bio does look very bland...especially with the DX 1:1 :)

I am still hoping this is 1200-1500.....but I have to admit I am thinking its going to be 1600ish :( Hope sideshow announces information on the pricing soon so we can all know for certain

Love the new sig BTW. Also I agree from the pics the bio does look very bland...especially with the DX 1:1 :)
Thanks, my BFF Devil_666 made it for me. :1-1:
:lol

I really wish SS would up their quality. They're always cheaping out on things to get more cash. They have great ideas, but the greedy, selfishness comes out and ruins them.

I am still hoping this is 1200-1500.....but I have to admit I am thinking its going to be 1600ish :( Hope sideshow announces information on the pricing soon so we can all know for certain
If it is 1/4, it better be no more than $1200.
If it's 1/3, I'd guess $1800.. But I wouldn't pay more than $1600.

'Legendary' Priced Figure!

LOL I guess. Spidey was UNDER $400 delivered and it's 1/4 scale. And that character is Sure as ____ is more popular than Wolf predator. Like I said earlier..I like this piece allot....but not $800 more than Spidey. :rotfl

But NO price has been set yet....all this thread is guesstimates and conjecture and the typical "sky is falling" attitude. How about we wait until we KNOW the price before jumping off the ledge.

So now we're willing to pay $1200.00 for a 1/4 statue? :slap
No wonder SS keeps raising their prices....jeesh.
Uh, it's not gong to be any cheaper than that, and what other place is going to make this exact same maquette?

Imo it SHOULD be around $800. But since we know that's not going to happen, if it's over $1200, I will not be buying.

If it's something I REALLY want, I'll be willing to pay SS's a$$ raping prices ($900-$1200), but not their super-ultra-mega a$$ raping prices($1200 +)...

I don't really care what they call, LPF , PF....the price should depends on the size and quality, 1/4 can't be more then $400 shipped, 1/3 should be $1200. 1/2 $2000, that is it!! Ss just want to make more money now!

Uh, it's not gong to be any cheaper than that, and what other place is going to make this exact same maquette?

Imo it SHOULD be around $800. But since we know that's not going to happen, if it's over $1200, I will not be buying.

If it's something I REALLY want, I'll be willing to pay SS's a$$ raping prices ($900-$1200), but not their super-ultra-mega a$$ raping prices($1200 +)...

$800 is too much as well. The fact is you nor anyone else on the outside has a clue what these are going to cost. Hell it seems most on the inside at the con have no clue. It's just a bunch of people running with the RUMOR the LSF's are going to be $2000.

Last edited:
This piece is so nice and SS needs to give the fans P2 and the Elder next. I can't wait to see what all they will be doing.

It comes down to this....

Alien Warrior Maquette was $799

Original Predator Maquette was $999

This Wolf Pred Maquette will be around $1299 in my opinion, if not $1499.....

we'll have to wait and see......

$800 is too much as well. The fact is you nor anyone else on the outside has a clue what these are going to cost. Hell it seems most on the inside at the con have no clue. It's just a bunch of people running with the RUMOR the LSF's are going to be $2000.
I don't see how $800 is too much considering their last Predator maquette came out years ago and had a far less complex pose, and accessories.. Can't forget that Alien either..
And this maquette actually looks bigger.

Of course there's no solid proof of what it will cost, I was just guessing based on what I've seen/read.

I don't see how $800 is too much considering their last Predator maquette came out years ago and had a far less complex pose, and accessories.. Can't forget that Alien either..
And this maquette actually looks bigger.

Of course there's no solid proof of what it will cost, I was just guessing based on what I've seen/read.

True but thays when they used to make solid statues with lower edition sizes which had cost more to make , half the new statues that come out are hollow and less expensive to make!

Back