Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking close it might actually be 1/4th to match the original Predator. I estimate it will be $1,500.

They should of ditched the tag, there is nothing Legendary about it. It's just a 1/4 scale maquette to go along with the original Predator and upcoming Predator 2 maquette.

For "what it is" this shouldn't be more than $1500. But Predator is nuts at the moment and looking at the prices of the P1 Maquette and the CM who knows? Having half an Alien on the base makes it a tough guess.
I will be shocked at 2k.

Legendary Priced Figure! :horror

Lol I felt the same way with Lotr Sauron LSF. No matter what they called it, it's a maquette of the character who's bigger than normal human with fancier costume.
If Predator 1 1/4 would come out these days, it'll be tagged LSF, not maquette. Neytiri and Big chap were tagged "maquette" because they have nothing fancy about their cloths and details on their body IMO. But for Wolf and Sauron, that's another story.

I think the mate is right. At first I tought it was 1/3 but I believe now that it's actually 1/4.

Watching the full body here, the two guys at the sides are supposed to raise more than 1 meter.

f5baecad.jpg

The SS maquette is supposed to raise 24" in height, mmm its a bit leaned, minus the base... lets say 22-23" if he were standing up.

The cinemaquette is 32" tall (counting the base).

Finally this is the 1/4 scale helmet (permiso Lugosival)

3506kr4.jpg

... which fits a lot with the picture taken aside the hand at SDCC 2011.

So my veredict is one-fourth scale. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows :)

Last edited:
As cool as he is, if he is a grand or more, Im out. It looks like collecting days are slowly coming to an end ladies and gentleman. Things are just getting more expensive and more than Id pay. I'll stick to PFs until I can no longer afford them either. Ive already pretty much dropped out of the 1/6th scale market. We'll see whats next. :dunno

After seeing that the Darth Maul is 2k, for some reason I feel this will be just as expensive. This would be my grail piece to own but even though I can afford it at 2k I think it would be far to much money for the size. I can see me paying 1.5k, no more though....maybe even would have trouble deciding with that price. I think for them to charge 1.2k because of the size it would be right on the money. We shall see really soon.

I will pay 2k for 1/2 Vader, Anytime pred, 1/4 Sauron or even 1/3 Wolf but not 1/4. 1.2k maybe but not 2k. Too expensive for the size I'd say.

As cool as he is, if he is a grand or more, Im out. It looks like collecting days are slowly coming to an end ladies and gentleman. Things are just getting more expensive and more than Id pay. I'll stick to PFs until I can no longer afford them either. Ive already pretty much dropped out of the 1/6th scale market. We'll see whats next. :dunno

considering the current predator grail is going for 2k, $1k will be a gift.

Back