Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1 was the original; the one that started it all. And he was a timeless design. A Classic. No doubt.

That said, the wolf is a much better hunter and an ultimate warrior. :clap
Remember the scene in AVP:R - He's sitting on his throne like command center and sees the other Preds' spaceship crash. And he gets ready to depart with an attitude like 'Ok. You guys have screwed up. Ah well. Looks like I've to clean up your mess'

He also beat the s__t outta the Predalien quite to an extent even though he was a new enemy :thwak

So even though I love the classic Pred, the wolf is my all time favorite. Besides, he looks just badass!!

BTW, whats Wolf LSG?
No, in the movie Wolf was an idiot, sorry.
He didn't do ____ to the Predalien, it raped him..and he wanted it to. He even stripped down specifically for it.. "Oh, but he's a hunter, that's what he does!!" Wrong, he's a cleaner, he doesn't fight fair. He cleans up the problems that others leave.
He wasn't on a hunting mission, he was on a cleaner mission, yet he killed people and hung them up in trees..which is the opposite thing he was supposed to be doing.

"Har har I am perty Wolf I r going to get rid of all evedense butt ferst ima make moar"

Oh, and the whole Warrior crap didn't even start until the AvP comics.

P1 > All, no matter how much you like another...but it's okay. P2 is my favorite Predator, but I accept the fact that P1 is and will always be the greatest.

:dunno

He didn't do ____ to the Predalien, it raped him..and he wanted it to. He even stripped down specifically for it..

So u mean P1 and even P2 stripped down to get raped by Arnie and Danny?? :p

"Oh, but he's a hunter, that's what he does!!" Wrong, he's a cleaner, he doesn't fight fair. He cleans up the problems that others leave.

Agreed

He wasn't on a hunting mission, he was on a cleaner mission, yet he killed people and hung them up in trees..which is the opposite thing he was supposed to be doing.

Valid point. I still dont get that thing. Either he was a psycho :horror(from all the battles he'd endured) or its something to do with the script/writers/whoever..

"Har har I am perty Wolf I r going to get rid of all evedense butt ferst ima make moar"

P1 > All, no matter how much you like another...but it's okay. P2 is my favorite Predator, but I accept the fact that P1 is and will always be the greatest.

Likewise, Wolf is my favorite! :peace

If you say so.......:panic:

:)

I say this firmly - The most awesome bio ever.

Wolf is God!:lecture

:goodpost: :hi5: :duff

I gotta agree, Wolf is my most favorite Pred in terms of designs and how much ass he kicked in the movie. I've always hated P2 for the fact that he lost to Danny Glover?!?:slap

Danny Glover:lol

Chopper Pred > P2:rotfl

I gotta agree, Wolf is my most favorite Pred in terms of designs and how much ass he kicked in the movie.

:exactly:
Wolf's design was a bit different from the previous Preds not taking into account that there was a different design studio involved. Moreover, he had a lot of experience than the other Preds. Dunno bout the Elders though. Some people say that he was raped. But I beg to differ. Besides the Predalien was a new enemy for him. Still if people think he got raped, then rape it is. :wave

I've always hated P2 for the fact that he lost to Danny Glover?!?:slap

Danny Glover:lol

Chopper Pred > P2:rotfl

Yeah. But Danny was a persistent dude. Just like Arnie.

Chopper > P2..... :dunno

Last edited:
been trying to avoid being dragged into this but what the heck.

wolf tool off his mask and weapons to lure the predalien into close combat. wolf realized that he couldn't match the speed or strength of the predalien and realized the only way to kill it was to get it to come closer to him.

wolf is my fav Pred though I hate the strauss bros for messing up the alien life cycle. I mean what the heck with the predalien frenching humans. WTH?!!

Last edited:
been trying to avoid being dragged into this but what the heck.

wolf tool off his mask and weapons to lure the predalien into close combat. wolf realized that he couldn't match the speed or strength of the predalien and realized GE only way to kill it was to get it to come closer to him.

wolf is my fav Pred though I hate the strauss bros for messing up the alien life cycle. I mean what the heck with the predalien frenching humans. WTH?!!

They say the Predalien raped him. I say otherwise cuz the last time I saw it was the Predalien that had his inner biting mouth ripped out by the Wolf :yess: when the former was trying to French him :rotfl :D

The whole movie was a turnoff though. The concept was good but they couldnt handle it well. And if the Predalien was frenching, was 'he' a female?? :gah:

Yeah, I'm jumping on the Wolf Pred bandwagon.

Loved the design of that Pred.

He was pretty badass.

They are taking a 'Legendary' long time to unveil the 'Legendary' price. Maybe they are trying to ways add more Legendary stuff to justify inclusion into the LSF category........ maybe the ex will come with 'Legendary' sauce.

They say the Predalien raped him. I say otherwise cuz the last time I saw it was the Predalien that had his inner biting mouth ripped out by the Wolf :yess: when the former was trying to French him :rotfl :D

The whole movie was a turnoff though. The concept was good but they couldnt handle it well. And if the Predalien was frenching, was 'he' a female?? :gah:

Predalien is a female. How could a male reproduce? It's amazing to me how many ppl think the Predalien was a male creature.

So u mean P1 and even P2 stripped down to get raped by Arnie and Danny?? :p
No, they were hunting. They weren't on a god damn mission to rid Earth of ET evidence. So in that case, they weren't stripping. They were making it more of a challenge..giving the biggest, strongest, most worthy prey more of a fair fight.
Wolf had NO REASON to do that..the Predalien was an abomination that needed to be destroyed ASAP, and he new that.
So here come the Straus dumbasses to the rescue with their senseless crap.

"Alright, time to obliverate this monsterous abomination and get back to my crib. Wait..what the ____, why am I taking my armor off..Oh..god, it's the Straus Brothers!! NO!! ____ OFF, LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP STRIPPING ME!! I HAVE TO KILL THIS THING BEFO--"

and then a nuclear bomb landed on top of them.

The End.

Well the word is 2012. So yeah, hopefully b4 the end of the world. :lol

:goodpost:

Predalien is a female. How could a male reproduce? It's amazing to me how many ppl think the Predalien was a male creature.

Yeah. Beats me why I think that way. :dunno

No, they were hunting. They weren't on a god damn mission to rid Earth of ET evidence. So in that case, they weren't stripping. They were making it more of a challenge..giving the biggest, strongest, most worthy prey more of a fair fight.

No offence, but I dont get you. You say they were giving a bit mo' of a a challenge by disarming themselves just cuz they were hunters. And when the wolf did the same; he was stripping..? Doesnt that sound unfair to you even in a little manner?:nono

Wolf had NO REASON to do that..the Predalien was an abomination that needed to be destroyed ASAP, and he new that.

wolf tool off his mask and weapons to lure the predalien into close combat. wolf realized that he couldn't match the speed or strength of the predalien and realized the only way to kill it was to get it to come closer to him.

So here come the Straus dumbasses to the rescue with their senseless crap.

"Alright, time to obliverate this monsterous abomination and get back to my crib. Wait..what the ____, why am I taking my armor off..Oh..god, it's the Straus Brothers!! NO!! ____ OFF, LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP STRIPPING ME!! I HAVE TO KILL THIS THING BEFO--"

and then a nuclear bomb landed on top of them.

The End.

So ultimately, the humans raped both of 'em :rotfl

He didn't do ____ to the Predalien, it raped him..and he wanted it to. He even stripped down specifically for it.. "Oh, but he's a hunter, that's what he does!!" Wrong, he's a cleaner, he doesn't fight fair. He cleans up the problems that others leave.

I'd just like to comment on how god damn stupid this Human is, this one right here.

:exactly: couldnt said it better myself.

No offence, but I dont get you. You say they were giving a bit mo' of a a challenge by disarming themselves just cuz they were hunters. And when the wolf did the same; he was stripping..? Doesnt that sound unfair to you even in a little manner?:nono
... I just explained to you the difference.

Wolf wasn't hunting, he wasn't looking for the biggest, badest prey. And the whole luring him in thing is like saying "Well, uhm..well..you know, well maybe..maybe he had to uhm, take his armor and weapons off at that moment because uhm, maybe the moon light shining through the clouds was reflecting off of it and hurting his eyes, you know.."

I'm sure that's the excuse the Strause Brothers use when questioned about that issue.. "he had to take it off to lure the Predalien to him".. BS

..btw, not attacking you in any of this if that's how it seems.. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
La'Jar is right. Wolf sucks as a Predator. Minus the insults and all that.

The Wolf is as much of a badass as a man who beats up handicapped kids.

Because that's all Wolf fought in that movie. Handicapped Aliens.

Back