Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
La'Jar is right. Wolf sucks as a Predator. Minus the insults and all that.

The Wolf is as much of a badass as a man who beats up handicapped kids.

Because that's all Wolf fought in that movie. Handicapped Aliens.

Hey now, I beat up a handicap kid every day...just check out the NECA
Damage Report thread...and I consider myself quite the badass. :thwak

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I don't know why some can't agree to disagree.

who ever said you couldn't hunt while on a cleaner mission? :lol

and just because some don't agree with the idea that wolf took off his gear to lure the predlien closer doesn't mean the rest of us aren't entitled to our opinions.

I re-watched avpr recently and I thought he took off his gear because it was starting to malfunction. It looked like he was trying to turn off the electrical systems because they started doing the weird lightning effect p1 suffered from when he walked out of the lake. I figured at that point he was just saying screw it let's dance.

I re-watched avpr recently and I thought he took off his gear because it was starting to malfunction. It looked like he was trying to turn off the electrical systems because they started doing the weird lightning effect p1 suffered from when he walked out of the lake. I figured at that point he was just saying screw it let's dance.

The "only reason" Wolf took his gear off is because it worked for P1 so it was ripped off/copied for AVP-R. But I'm just stating the obviouse.
Either way that movie is one big disgrace to the entire franchise...

And your entitled to it...:clap

But don't get the wrong idea. I am not comparing avpr to the original predator movie in ANY way. Predator was an actual movie and avpr was... well it is what it is.

Thanks nacho. Appreciate your input and your willingness to live and et live :wave:clap

Cheers bro...:duff
The way I see it is that we're all free to say/type what we want and
nobody has the right to bash someone just because they dont agree..

Oh yeah I wasn't trying to start an argument or anything. I mean we're all here because we like sci-fi and monsters right?

so much anger for someone so young, i hope you get your issues worked out in real life before it's too late :nono

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Wolf too. His Bio, his skin colors, his unique armor design, the acid-melted face, mandibles and mandible teeth, backstory..all awesome.

But the Strause Brothers just made him look retarded in the movie..and the Aliens, even worse.

Back