Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just have to realize that Wolf, is awesome..but the Strause Brothers are idiots.
The true Wolf (not the retard who ran around forgetting what his purpose was) is on par with the other Predators in epicness.

AVP-R Would of been awesome if all the human bits were totally cut out. And it was visible without the need of night vision.

... and After Wolf strips to fight chet and does the roar that he did it in the way of the iconic Predator roar not a generic could-be-anything roar.

I tried to re-edit the movie.

And it didn't help. It's the most worthless movie ever made. Every scene is godawful. Every shot is poor. Every line is awful. The movie is the biggest pile of ____ ever made.

Next to Skyline.

I tried to re-edit the movie.

And it didn't help. It's the most worthless movie ever made. Every scene is godawful. Every shot is poor. Every line is awful. The movie is the biggest pile of ____ ever made.

Next to Skyline.

It gave us Wolf.:lecture:peace

And as there is no Predator in Skyline, I will never watch it.:D

... I just explained to you the difference.

Wolf wasn't hunting, he wasn't looking for the biggest, badest prey. And the whole luring him in thing is like saying "Well, uhm..well..you know, well maybe..maybe he had to uhm, take his armor and weapons off at that moment because uhm, maybe the moon light shining through the clouds was reflecting off of it and hurting his eyes, you know.."

I'm sure that's the excuse the Strause Brothers use when questioned about that issue.. "he had to take it off to lure the Predalien to him".. BS

..btw, not attacking you in any of this if that's how it seems..

That's like saying..

"Who's to say Wolf really isn't a big pink elephant in disguise?"..

Hey, its ok. I did not for once think that you were flaming/attacking me. Even if you were.....well, would've thought of it later! :D

But amongst your replies, I've observed that you never let go of any chance to insult the Wolf. I mean I like all the Preds from all the movies and if there ever was any Pred that I didnt like, I would've just said that I don't like him - end of story, rather than attacking him in every possible way.

If you don't like a certain character, it doesnt mean he's lame or he sucks or he got raped n all. You didnt see me degrading the P2 cuz he's not my favorite.

La'Jar is right. Wolf sucks as a Predator. Minus the insults and all that.

The Wolf is as much of a badass as a man who beats up handicapped kids.

Because that's all Wolf fought in that movie. Handicapped Aliens.

Same as above. And I didnt see a single Alien in AVP:R that was handicapped. Why do you think that way?

Hey now, I beat up a handicap kid every day...just check out the NECA
Damage Report thread...and I consider myself quite the badass.
:rotfl

:lol :D

I don't know why some can't agree to disagree.

who ever said you couldn't hunt while on a cleaner mission? :lol

and just because some don't agree with the idea that wolf took off his gear to lure the predlien closer doesn't mean the rest of us aren't entitled to our opinions.

:exactly:
The Preds in AVP were on a hunting mission too. Hunting the aliens, that is. Yet they veered off their mission too!

I re-watched avpr recently and I thought he took off his gear because it was starting to malfunction. It looked like he was trying to turn off the electrical systems because they started doing the weird lightning effect p1 suffered from when he walked out of the lake. I figured at that point he was just saying screw it let's dance.

Maybe. Good observation dude!

The "only reason" Wolf took his gear off is because it worked for P1 so it was ripped off/copied for AVP-R. But I'm just stating the obviouse.
Either way that movie is one big disgrace to the entire franchise...

It was copied in AVP as well. And in Predators. It looks cool and in no way looks like he's begging for someone to rape him :wink1:

The movie could've been better. Agreed.

I'm proud to say I'm part of the Wolf Predator cult following.

^^^^^^^^^ Me too.....

:hi5: :duff :rock

Same here...love the Wolf.

Mask, spear, arrogant as hell attitude. BOOM!:rock

The Shuriken too which took out that annoying girlfriend. She was hot but totally out of place in a Pred movie. The attitude alongwith his arsenal of weapons is just....awesome!

I love Wolf too. His Bio, his skin colors, his unique armor design, the acid-melted face, mandibles and mandible teeth, backstory..all awesome.

But the Strause Brothers just made him look retarded in the movie..and the Aliens, even worse.

And now, there wont be another movie where they can feature Wolf :(

Whats done is done. The sooner I accepted this I felt a lot happier.:peace

Yep. Thats the way it is.

There was an AvP-R????

Uhhh...sarcasm??

You just have to realize that Wolf, is awesome..but the Strause Brothers are idiots.
The true Wolf (not the retard who ran around forgetting what his purpose was) is on par with the other Predators in epicness.

Ah, I take back what I said earlier! :wink1:

AVP-R Would of been awesome if all the human bits were totally cut out. And it was visible without the need of night vision.

... and After Wolf strips to fight chet and does the roar that he did it in the way of the iconic Predator roar not a generic could-be-anything roar.

My biggest grouse about the movie; the poor lighting :mad:

It gave us Wolf.:lecture:peace

And as there is no Predator in Skyline, I will never watch it.:D

:lol

It did give us a worthless Predator...yes. :lol

Ok sir, As you say so!

I'd take Mr. Black over The Wolf.

He atleast didn't give a ____.
Wolf got took out with a Nuke after being impaled by a Predalien after taking a full machine gun clip to the face and making love with 200 Aliens

Mr Black got decapitated by a man with an Axe after being shot by a paralised woman and ground and pounded by a convict with a bit of sharp metal.

I'd be giving more of a ___ if i was Berserker! And he had 2 buddies and a horde of hounds to help him against a hand full of lost and disoriented humans!

Wolf got took out with a Nuke after being impaled by a Predalien after taking a full machine gun clip to the face and making love with 200 Aliens

Mr Black got decapitated by a man with an Axe after being shot by a paralised woman and ground and pounded by a convict with a bit of sharp metal or whatever it was.

I'd be giving more of a ___ if i was Berserker! And he had 2 buddies and a horde of hounds to help him against a hand full of lost and disoriented humans!

Ouch!:medic

But its all cool Mr Black lives in my bedroom so im allowed to belittle him!

Mr Black got decapitated by a man with an Axe after being shot by a paralised woman and ground and pounded by a convict with a bit of sharp metal.

And the Predator got hit with a tree, and Danny Glover sucker stabbed him.

Predator suck. You guys should get this fact. They are not that tough. :lol

But seriously...The Wolf had nothing worthy to fight. The Predalien was dumb, the Aliens were weakened. And The Wolf got shot at by a pizza boy.

No, no. Mr. Black was inexperienced alongwith his buddies and were prolly getting trained. That is a handicap there!

Wolf was much more experienced yet got to do all that much. Unfair, isn't it? :lol

Back