Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

It could be troll now or troll later or like Mr. Green already trolled?!! She got the time beef up. If that Thor actor guy can do it, how hard is it for a skinny woman?

Are you guys criticizing or trolling? I can't tell the difference anymore. :dunno
Relax would ya.. :lol

Just having a giggle with the Riddster. I've always supported Ms Gadot as WW, despite the box heads in here genuinely trolling HER since she was cast.

Relax would ya.. :lol

tumblr_mxuodiZyJu1t81py4o1_500.gif

Look at Snoop gett'n the poms poms out. :lol

She could actually pass for Natalie Portman's sister, both born in Israel too.. :duff

Yep, they look a lot a like. Hopefully she puts in a better performance than Portman has with the Thor and Star Wars films. :lol

Well Portman was offensively bad in AOTC and ROTS, as well as both Thor films IMO. She's a good actress in everything else I've seen her in. Haven't seen enough of Gadot to say if she's good or bad, but it will be hard for her (or any actress) to be worse than Portman in the films I mentioned...

Come on, don't exaggerate. :lol

Natalie was good in TPM, & she did what she could with the **** that uncle George forced upon her in the other two. She was fairly wooden in II & III, but I can't help thinking that both her & Hayden were having an internal battle with themselves about how stupidly the dialogue & premise were unfolding for their 'love story', so some of their frustrations were probably surfacing in their performances too. :lol

Chris Pine has been spotted on set, but his clothes look like they fit the WW2 era periods of the film and not present day. :gah:

Someone theorized that he could crash through the Bermuda Triangle portal during the WW2 period and land on Themyscira, where time goes by significantly slower. Then, when he comes back to man's world with Diana, it's modern times.

It's already a shame that Pine isn't Hal Jordan and is Steve Trevor. And if Steve Trevor can't interact with Amanda Waller and in the present time, that's a ****ing travesty IMO.

Chris Pine has been spotted on set, but his clothes look like they fit the WW2 era periods of the film and not present day. :gah:

Someone theorized that he could crash through the Bermuda Triangle portal during the WW2 period and land on Themyscira, where time goes by significantly slower. Then, when he comes back to man's world with Diana, it's modern times.

It's already a shame that Pine isn't Hal Jordan and is Steve Trevor. And if Steve Trevor can't interact with Amanda Waller and in the present time, that's a ****ing travesty IMO.

So he's like a lame version of Steve Rogers? Cool.

There's 2 possibilities, that the entire WW movie is a period piece and Trevor meets Diana in WW1 or WW2, like in the animated series, which would be cool because then Steve Trevor wouldn't be friendozed when Diana gets with Supes :lol

Or that time passes slower in Temyscira and Trevor ends up in present times, which would mean he's going to eventually be frienzoned by Diana, BUT he will probably be in charge of some ARGUS meta-human strike force which is way cooler imo.

So I don't see that ending bad.

I mean, he's cool and all but he's only B-list at best.

You think they will put Diana with Clark? I think Supes is going to stay with Lois in the movieverse.
Aquaman is going to have Mera.
Not sure if film Flash is going to be into women. :lol
Maybe they will put her with Bruce if they don't keep Pine in present.

He's going to be the DCU's Agent Carter.

Back