Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I'm a little dubious, wasn't the GL pic in SDCC Pine himself in concept art? Not a bad cast choice though, he's perfect for Trevor too.

They should just combine the two and get it over with. Cocky pilot with a power ring who happens to be Wonder Woman's boyfriend.:lol

They should just combine the two and get it over with. Cocky pilot with a power ring who happens to be Wonder Woman's boyfriend.:lol
I was thinking the same thing. Why not? It isn't like Joe Moviegoer gives two ****s about "Hal Jordan" anyway. If anything, that character's a bit tainted due to his being in the stand along GL film. Of course, the JL version of Green Lantern will be G'Nort, but it can't hurt to start out with the Hal Jordan-type here to introduce audiences to the concept.

Alan Scott? Yeah he's been gay for a while now :lol nobody was surprised.

But that's in earth 2 I think, that's just one version, I don't know the whole story of it.

Original cape Alan Scott is still straight I think.

Brings a whole new level of irony to his weakness being wood.

f5QSgto.gif

He gets weak at the knees...

Ok now I am totally lost was his image not shown in SDCC with a green lantern symbol can any one confirm that who actually attened the show and at this point who the hell is going to be Green lantern and why is he the last character not be cast is he even a part of the justice league movies they start shooting the movie next year for 2017 release date.

I think Jake Gyleenhall (sp?) or Taylor Kitsch could be a suitable Hal.

Just as long as Tyrese is not John Stewart, I won't be too worried.

What I am confused about this film is how Steve Trevor will fit in. Since it's supposed to take place during WW1, is Chris Pine only playing Steve Trevor in the period pieces/past? :dunno

Seems like a waste for Pine if he can't ever interact with Amanda Waller or the Justice League

Back