Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

If not then I hope they pair her with Batman, just as good a pair :lol
Yeah, Flash one is kind of scary, I hope they don't go "progressive" with him.

I prefer if they keep the film versions faithful to their comic counterparts. I don't mind cosmetic changes and it wouldn't be the end of the world if they made him gay in the films, I just hope he isn't wearing lipstick and doesn't have his long hair/man bun like the actor has in photos online :lol

Christopher Pine and Saïd Taghmaoui on set. Taghmaoui is apparently playing a superhero also, but that could be a translation error.

pine.jpg

Saïd Taghmaoui Talks WONDER WOMAN Role; Is He Playing A Superhero?

more stuff from jl mortal ,looks good to me ,very kingdom come inspired to my eye

That's the Aussie model/actress Megan Gale. ^

I suggested her as a potential contender for the role AGES ago. :)

She'd need to do some weight training though, but she's got the right look.

For the time, I don't think it was bad. To be fair, Cosplay's only ramped up to the crazy levels that it's at currently in, like, the last 5 years or so. Plus, wasn't it supposed to be all CG like Beowulf or something? So, that's another thing to keep in mind. I'd love to see what the rest of the costumes looked like/if they got to that point before the thing got canned.

Oh it was supposed to be a CGI movie? I didn't know that, that would've been pretty cool, I guess that costume would've looked better as CGI.

I've been watching the 2003 Justice League cartoon on Netflix and was curious, what actress do you guys think most resembles the cartoon's Wonder Woman, and how do people feel about that portrayal of her?

Honestly I think Margot Robbie is the best fit. It's not who you'd expect, but she pretty much has the same facial structure. Large eyes, prominent cheek bones, pointed chin, etc. Just needs black hair. Also Jaime Pressly.

Looks like this is our first official shot from the Wonder Woman movie:

12273585_10153698105238926_6706931391952523730_o.jpg

I'm really loving the hood.

I'd imagine her having a British accent, if any. Hebrew/arabic accent doesn't translate very well to an Amazon... at least for me. But I can see how some people would like that.:lol

Back