Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

That feeling of regret when you realize Jyecat has saved your pictures for his own, personal uses. :horror

That feeling of regret when you realize Jyecat has saved your pictures for his own, personal uses. :horror
Seriously.

giphy.gif

Civil War has failed you a-dev.

I didn't get a chance to add your hair spikes because I was running late to get a guinness and wings before Civil War. :lol

Sorry to disappoint but i dont look as good as those women lol
View attachment 262814
but yeah i should really stop posting here. thank god for frying pans lol or we could talk about the wonder woman movie :)

ok,wait, wait... wait a second, am i to understand that the bondage pic in your page is really you???

giphy.gif

A metal hand that's not a Terminator hand? :nono :lol

Indeed Yankees, indeed. Got that covered -cropped version of a larger pic Devil666 did for me a few years ago. I'm sure I have the full pic somewhere but I'm not arsed finding it.

Also, Wonder Woman.

ok,wait, wait... wait a second, am i to understand that the bondage pic in your page is really you???

giphy.gif
why are you surprised? thats just one of my 'interests' lol. i also lovee that show to bits :lol

why are you surprised? thats just one of my 'interests' lol. i also lovee that show to bits :lol

it's just that when I clicked on the instagram I expected to see pics of action figures :lol:lol it gave me quite the shock :peace

it's just that when I clicked on the instagram I expected to see pics of action figures :lol:lol it gave me quite the shock :peace
oh right :lol well i just have one figure. the threezero tyrion lol. im geting more soon tho. its over in my bf's collection. but yes that is just my personal insta, sorry to ahock you lol

oh right :lol well i just have one figure. the threezero tyrion lol. im geting more soon tho. its over in my bf's collection. but yes that is just my personal insta, sorry to ahock you lol

That was a humblebrag pic if ever I've seen one :nono

And that was a humblebrag post. You keep getting worse.

A-dev used to be fun but lately he's been spending all his time with you.

Jess, Jess, Jess, Jess, Jess. Bah!

And that was a humblebrag post. You keep getting worse.

A-dev used to be fun but lately he's been spending all his time with you.

Jess, Jess, Jess, Jess, Jess. Bah!
tumblr_m9l6b6kIxO1r3royx.gif

does wittle lejuan want attention. yes he does. yes he does. whos a good lejuan? :lol its not my fault lol

Back