Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

enwilliamsvo342026640x360.jpg

"Six different airlines are now reporting a massive spike in male tourism to Dublin, Ireland as of 12:23 pm CST May 5th..."

EDIT: Hey I just realized that a week from today is "12 May Thursday..." :yess:

:lol :lol :lol

Oh now you all want to come to Ireland

Man I hope I don't slip up and call out "Jess" to my wife! :horror

:lol :lol :lol

I heard Jess was going to replace Gal Gadot as Wonder Wonder.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer reboot anyone?

Oh now you all want to come to Ireland

I want to see a Ghostbusters remake with hunnipot (another sideshow qt), Jess, the Ween and StarPuffs.

If Jess posts a selfie of herself on the island where Rey met Luke Skywalker it'll be like that Seinfeld episode where George simultaneously has sex while wearing velvet pajamas and eating his favorite hoagie.

If Jess posts a selfie of herself on the island where Rey met Luke Skywalker it'll be like that Seinfeld episode where George simultaneously has sex while wearing velvet pajamas and eating his favorite hoagie.
Hmmmmmmm....

Don't do it. Khev's Force Awakens neurosis needs to stop. If you encourage him, we might never get the old Khev back.

Don't do it. Khev's Force Awakens neurosis needs to stop.

Hey she brought selfies and Ireland into the discussion, it was a pretty small leap to add this:

rey-and-luke-skywalker.jpg

:lecture

But yes, my "TFA neurosis" is the only reason I'm picturing an old guy and a young gal meeting up on some Irish Isle. Just in case anyone was wondering. Just my fixation with Star Wars, nothing more...

But yes, my "TFA neurosis" is the only reason I'm picturing an old guy and a young gal meeting up on some Irish Isle. Just in case anyone was wondering. Just my fixation with Star Wars, nothing more...

Luke is gay though, remember . . .

raw

Hey she brought selfies and Ireland into the discussion, it was a pretty small leap to add this:

:lecture

But yes, my "a-dev neurosis" is the only reason I'm picturing an old guy and a young gal meeting up on some Irish Isle. Just in case anyone was wondering. Just my fixation with a-dev, nothing more...

:lol

she is an amazing actress. im very happy she is playing harley

True- now I haven't seen the one with Will Smith...and sorry I had a double meaning regarding watching Margot... she's a visual woman, too as well as an excellent actress:lecture

Back