Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

tumblr_ntpqoxSDfq1ue5k34o2_500.gif

That movie is worth watching many times just to jump to every scene Margot is in.....whew

Sheer happy coincidence that I found that particular GIF. It worked in every way...well, apart from Jess wanting to beat me away with a frying pan.

she is an amazing actress. im very happy she is playing harley

Loved her in Z for Zachariah. Looks great with dark hair aswell.

Well Khev's not too far off with his ranking of Force Awakens over Jaws, Raiders, Gone with the Wind, etc.

I just love the escalation of your posts. :lol First me saying that the action in TWS is on par with Raiders becomes "Khev says TWS and Sucker Punch are better than Raiders of the Lost Ark." Then it's better than Raiders AND Jaws. Now GWTW has inexplicably been thrown into the mix. :rotfl

Exactly the right for answer for everything. It's unbelievable.

Great it wasn't enough that every guy here can't help but picture Jess as this chick who's a cross between young Jennifer Aniston, young Carrie Fisher AND Rapunzel who's really into The Empire Strikes Back but now you have to start throwing Margot Robbie gifs into the middle of everything? I'm just going to rename the subject header the "Cold Shower Thread..."

Great it wasn't enough that every guy here can't help but picture Jess as this chick who's a cross between young Jennifer Aniston, young Carrie Fisher AND Rapunzel who's really into The Empire Strikes Back but now you have to start throwing Margot Robbie gifs into the middle of everything? I'm just going to rename the subject header the "Cold Shower Thread..."
Sorry to disappoint but i dont look as good as those women lol
InstagramCapture_50ce085a-1d9b-42ef-a221-ba5b0b8ca009.jpg
but yeah i should really stop posting here. thank god for frying pans lol or we could talk about the wonder woman movie :)

This thread just keeps getting more and more awkward. :lol

I just love the escalation of your posts. :lol First me saying that the action in TWS is on par with Raiders becomes "Khev says TWS and Sucker Punch are better than Raiders of the Lost Ark." Then it's better than Raiders AND Jaws. Now GWTW has inexplicably been thrown into the mix. :rotfl

khev be like

image.jpegm

kara be like

image.jpeg

You're being unfair. I know you rank Sucker Punch just below Raiders. But higher than Empire.

Sorry to disappoint but i dont look as good as those women lol
View attachment 262814
but yeah i should really stop posting here. thank god for frying pans lol or we could talk about the wonder woman movie :)

And that clinches it. Renaming the thread...

:lol :lol :lol

Make the necessary changes Khev. It's over. This thread can only be about Jess now. Maybe someone can start a new Wonder Woman thread, but I'll stick with this one.

:lol :lol :lol

Make the necessary changes Khev. It's over. This thread can only be about Jess now. Maybe someone can start a new Wonder Woman thread, but I'll stick with this one.

enwilliamsvo342026640x360.jpg

"Six different airlines are now reporting a massive spike in male tourism to Dublin, Ireland as of 12:23 pm CST May 5th..."

EDIT: Hey I just realized that a week from today is "12 May Thursday..." :yess:

Back