Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

giphy.gif

Great film. :lecture

Makes me wonder what some of you guys must do when a woman talks to you in person. Bet there is spaghetti everywhere.

Well, I take out of my laptop and start showing them GIFs or movie screengrabs with applicable movie quotes attached....is that....not..what everyone else does?

166228-terminator-smiling-gif-imgur-t-mzOP.gif

it was really good i liked it a lot. saoirse is wonderful :)

Ha, you literally would have been the target audience for that movie huh? I didn't think of that. :lol Question for you and a-dev, last summer some friends had me watch "The Stag" because they really liked it and I thought it was hilarious in parts. Was that movie really big over there?

Damn, reference kinda over my head. Haven't seen whatever that is. :slap

Slow-mo T2 smile. Quite something to behold :lol

it was really good i liked it a lot. saoirse is wonderful :)

Jeez I didn't recognise her. The outfit and hairdo really aged her.

:lol :lol :lol

Ha, you literally would have been the target audience for that movie huh? I didn't think of that. :lol Question for you and a-dev, last summer some friends had me watch "The Stag" because they really liked it and I thought it was hilarious in parts. Was that movie really big over there?

Again, not seen it. Haven't heard of it either but that doesn't mean it wasn't popular here. Just doesn't sound like the kind of film I'd bother going to the cinema for.

Damn, reference kinda over my head. Haven't seen whatever that is. :slap

Again, not seen it. Haven't heard of it either but that doesn't mean it wasn't popular here. Just doesn't sound like the kind of film I'd bother going to the cinema for.

Wow, I hadn't realized how much you hate Irish things. Report to Darby O'Gill's division for reconditioning at once. :lecture

Back