Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I was just in Rome literally this time last year (think I saw Age of Ultron in an Italian dub around Mother's Day). The idea is to hit up Germany and Ireland eventually since I have German, Italian and Irish ancestry but this whole situation in Europe has turned me off, especially with Germany. One of my buds that I met from a village in Italy (collengo) told me there are ISIS cells a couple of miles from where I was staying last year. :lol I'm sure Ireland is tamer in those regards, especially with immigration.

This will set you at ease

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2...it-would-be-for-terrorists-to-attack-ireland/

:D

we're so nice no one wants to harm us :lol or we arent worth the effort lol.

We're just innocuous little leprechauns.

In seriousness though I wouldn't put it past these people to attack Ireland using the whole Shannon airport thing as an excuse. I'm guessing they just always have higher priority targets though.

Good to see things are quiet over there.

Maybe next year for me, we'll see. Going to have to let go of Germany unfortunately. Seems like things are just getting worse as time goes on. I fully expect to have our own American version of Merkel next year. :lol

you should definitely visit if you get the chance :) yeah id love to visit sometime too. I like cities that share those qualities because its always interesting. the cost of living here is really high :( Yeah he said it was extremely cold when he went the end of last year ha. Bray is about 15 miles from dublin city centre. driving takes about 20-30mins

Oh yeah. Which is great for skiing and ice fishing and all that but if you don't like to be bundled up outside then definitely visit in the summer. Heck we hit 92 degrees yesterday and it's just the first week of May.

Current thread theme

:lol Perfect music for perusing these posts. I tried to change the thread title to "Wonder Woman aka White People talking about where they live" but I guess that exceeded the character limit.

I was just in Rome literally this time last year (think I saw Age of Ultron in an Italian dub around Mother's Day).

I remember that. Some people hike Mt. Doom in New Zealand of recreate R2-D2's trek down Death Valley but IIRC you said you "wanted to hit all the places that Batman retired to" or something.

As a Mexican, I'd love to go to Ireland. :lol

Though I'd have to Chicago has to be one of the best cities in the US. Not the slums, but those are at like the edges and nowhere close to the good stuff. :lol

I do have a Cartel base near my home in Mexico, that's why I dress like a bum when I go to visit. :thud::lol

Damn, reference kinda over my head. Haven't seen whatever that is. :slap

All you need to know is that she's torn :monkey2

Going to have to let go of Germany unfortunately. Seems like things are just getting worse as time goes on.

Australia's dangerous too yo

uXTLerY.gif

Last edited:

:hi5: A Gif of that would have been more effective but I couldn't find any and don't know how to make them myself.

Good to see things are quiet over there.

Maybe next year for me, we'll see. Going to have to let go of Germany unfortunately. Seems like things are just getting worse as time goes on. I fully expect to have our own American version of Merkel next year. :lol
I never wish such horrors upon peaceful countries like that. Visiting is on my list too hehe and not just for the apparently beautiful women hehehe. Germany is there too and I swear if Trump wins it will be sooner rather than later

I never wish such horrors upon peaceful countries like that. Visiting is on my list too hehe and not just for the apparently beautiful women hehehe. Germany is there too and I swear if Trump wins it will be sooner rather than later

Germany has bigger, uglier problems than Donald Trump.

I know our off-topic posting in this thread was getting ridiculous but shutting down the entire forum for a day was a bit much.

Made it just for you, amigo:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Use it well. :duff

Thanks for that RIDDICK. You and Clown Prince have become my designated GIF-makers.

Last edited:
Back