Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

Wow, I hadn't realized how much you hate Irish things. Report to Darby O'Gill's division for reconditioning at once. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's you damn Americans exporting your culture, taking over my consciousness at the expense of everything I'm supposed to be.

Next you're going to tell me Saoirse Ronan is Irish. With a name like that? Get out of it. :monkey3

All I remember was Jess posting this:

attachment.php

And you doing this:

she does look so much older there. and always manages to look very young lol
952246-saoirse-ronan.jpg
Jess wins this round hehehe, amirite? damn irish girls :monkey4

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's you damn Americans exporting your culture, taking over my consciousness at the expense of everything I'm supposed to be.

Next you're going to tell me Saoirse Ronan is Irish. With a name like that? Get out of it. :monkey3
the real question here is can they pronounce her name properly lol

I know a Caoimhe and apparently she pronounces it 'Keeva', not 'Queva'. So there is even internal variety in how Irish names are pronounced. I don't blame people for getting it wrong.

I know a Caoimhe and apparently she pronounces it 'Keeva', not 'Queva'. So there is even internal variety in how Irish names are pronounced. I don't blame people for getting it wrong.
i also know a caoimhe, my best friend actually. its not the same person is it? ha sure you know how it is lol it could be. Well she prounces it Queva so there is a variety. no cant blame anyone but i can laugh watching ppl try to get it right :lol

i also know a caoimhe, my best friend actually. its not the same person is it? ha sure you know how it is lol it could be. Well she prounces it Queva so there is a variety. no cant blame anyone but i can laugh watching ppl try to get it right :lol

*yoda voice* Small is Ireland. But not that small. :lol

Just googled Bray. Actually looks like a pretty amazing place.

:duff

You just inspired me to google it aswell to see what kind of photographs are representing us. :lol Like anywhere it has its crappy spots but on a sunny day the seafront is fantastic. ''Wonder''ful even.

I will admit that brays coastal area on a summer day is gorgeous. you cant beat the inner city nowadays tho. I do guided tours of the city centre and i still find new stuff myself from time to time lol

dublin city is the best tho lol.

:lol I have Irish roots so visiting is definitely on my "to do" list one of these days.

My BF has been to Minneapolis and he said it was really amazing :)

I really think it's spectacular. If you or him ever visit the States again I'd recommend here, Seattle, or Portland, OR. I've lived in all three (Seattle and Portland for a decade each) and I think all three are very similar in tone and the balance of what they offer between culture, city life, access to the outdoors, etc. The cost of living has really skyrocketed for Seattle and Portland though. Minneapolis isn't quite there yet mostly I'm assuming due to the frigid winters making some people give pause to the idea of living here year round.

You want Bray Khev. Who-do-ya-come-ta, who-do-ya-come-ta

:lol Maybe it wouldn't have to be either/or. How far apart are your two cities?

:lol I have Irish roots so visiting is definitely on my "to do" list one of these days.

I really think it's spectacular. If you or him ever visit the States again I'd recommend here, Seattle, or Portland, OR. I've lived in all three (Seattle and Portland for a decade each) and I think all three are very similar in tone and the balance of what they offer between culture, city life, access to the outdoors, etc. The cost of living has really skyrocketed for Seattle and Portland though. Minneapolis isn't quite there yet mostly I'm assuming due to the frigid winters making some people give pause to the idea of living here year round.

:lol Maybe it wouldn't have to be either/or. How far apart are your two cities?
you should definitely visit if you get the chance :) yeah id love to visit sometime too. I like cities that share those qualities because its always interesting. the cost of living here is really high :( Yeah he said it was extremely cold when he went the end of last year ha. Bray is about 15 miles from dublin city centre. driving takes about 20-30mins

I love that we're not even trying anymore :lol

Directing all Wonder Woman news and inquiries to the sandbox.

I will admit that brays coastal area on a summer day is gorgeous. you cant beat the inner city nowadays tho. I do guided tours of the city centre and i still find new stuff myself from time to time lol

I'll grant you historic buildings, museums, proximity to the Zoo, diverse range of shops, Forbidden Planet....

I was just in Rome literally this time last year (think I saw Age of Ultron in an Italian dub around Mother's Day). The idea is to hit up Germany and Ireland eventually since I have German, Italian and Irish ancestry but this whole situation in Europe has turned me off, especially with Germany. One of my buds that I met from a village in Italy (collengo) told me there are ISIS cells a couple of miles from where I was staying last year. :lol I'm sure Ireland is tamer in those regards, especially with immigration.

Back