Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

rep me instead?

i wanna be repped

Soap+prison+rape_176fe5_4439762.gif

*puts glasses on* Oh wait...you said repped. :monkey3

Daisy Ridley is hotter so let's end this discussion now.:lol..and Gal can hold her own in my book

When I used to bartend the female bartenders would wear bikinis for certain events in the club. Probably couldn't get away with it now though. Too many women would lose their minds.

its still probably a health code violation lol

Well, it is called The Lingerie Bar for a reason (yes, I made up that name).

When I used to bartend the female bartenders would wear bikinis for certain events in the club. Probably couldn't get away with it now though. Too many women would lose their minds.

Certain women would lose their minds. Other women wouldnt care. I like those other women. lol

Certain women would lose their minds. Other women wouldnt care. I like those other women. lol
i honestly would not care. i would notice lol but im not going to say one shouldnt wear that or make a fuss. its her choice, well i hope it is

Daisy Ridley is hotter so let's end this discussion now.

Yeah, if you like girls with the bodies of little boys. Daik is right, nobody would care about her if it wasn't for "muh Stah Wahs".

Atwell and the bartending lass that EVIL just posted would curb stomp her and shatter those TEETH.

Also thigh highs and belly button rings, hnnnnnggggg.

Yeah, if you like girls with the bodies of little boys. Daik is right, nobody would care about her if it wasn't for "muh Stah Wahs".

Atwell and the bartending lass that EVIL just posted would curb stomp her and shatter those TEETH.

But can they bypass the compressor to make it to the Illenium System in less than 10 parsecs? Yeah that's what I thought.

TkadZ.gif

Also thigh highs and belly button rings, hnnnnnggggg.
i think you are being a little to harsh here, shes a beautiful woman in her own way and i dont see how 'curb stomping' is a good basis for comparison. i mean i could lets say, more than likely kick your ass, but that doesnt mean im better than you :D and vice versa

Back