Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I'm pretty sure he mentioned the curb stomping as an excuse to make fun of her teeth not that he really judges women's attractiveness on how well they split skulls in half. ;)

But even though they were mocked for being skinny I really like how Ridley and Gadot come across as toned athletes who really could be holding their own in these films as opposed to watching Scarlet Johansson jiggle her way through a fight.

i mean i could lets say, more than likely kick your ass, but that doesnt mean im better than you

Come try it, you'd be laid out on the ground before you could even say "I give up".

Daisy Ridley is overrated. She's the "it" girl right now for Star Wars fans to "release" to. Gal is beautiful.
oTmdrMU.jpg

Yeah, if you like girls with the bodies of little boys. Daik is right, nobody would care about her if it wasn't for "muh Stah Wahs".

Atwell and the bartending lass that EVIL just posted would curb stomp her and shatter those TEETH.

Also thigh highs and belly button rings, hnnnnnggggg.
10Kbl5R.png

Last edited:

i honestly would not care. i would notice lol but im not going to say one shouldnt wear that or make a fuss. its her choice, well i hope it is

I now see why a-dev hits on you.

Yeah, if you like girls with the bodies of little boys. Daik is right, nobody would care about her if it wasn't for "muh Stah Wahs".

Atwell and the bartending lass that EVIL just posted would curb stomp her and shatter those TEETH.

Finn would be all over Atwell and the bartender. "Rey who?" - Finn at that bar.

the other day i found the weirdest caricature of Hayley :cuckoo:

TmAfRXW.jpg

Nah she's also lovely- teeth and all- I don't think alot of women that men drool over are all that great- I like more unusual "flawed" looks :lol

It's a deleted scene from the Agent Carter series.

big fan of Sarah Jessica Parker I presume?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Back