Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

Holy moley Macaroni! That's extremely badass!
im being serious, that trailer is so awesome... wow. thats what I call a badass strong female empowerment movie...
kind of makes that whole ghostbusters thing seem kind of of pathetic now :lol

I am hyped.. I swear im being serious, that looks incredible, she looks incredible, the action looks incredible. Wow... i was NOT expecting this

Holy moley Macaroni! That's extremely badass!
im being serious, that trailer is so awesome... wow. thats what I call a badass strong female empowerment movie...
kind of makes that whole ghostbusters thing seem kind of of pathetic now :lol

I am hyped.. I swear im being serious, that looks incredible, she looks incredible, the action looks incredible. Wow... i was NOT expecting this
Right? If only the feminists weren't so desperate :lol they could've used this one to rally for, now no one's gonna take them seriously if they do :lol

Probably my most anticipated film, even over Spidey. Can't wait for next summer, glad people are jumping sides about Gal. She killed it, and whether people like Snyder or not, this casting was a great call!

And to think some even have da nerve to say WW is not needed in BvS. Small peep, be warned! This movie gonna rock with the exception of maybe some cgi to make her muscles a little bigger, giggles!!

Right? If only the feminists weren't so desperate :lol they could've used this one to rally for, now no one's gonna take them seriously if they do :lol

i love how it looks like she likes the guy in the movie, how she can be a strong woman but feel love for the guy

this is going to be great

That was AWESOME! Gadot rules as Wonder Woman. Everything in that trailer was terrific. DAMN!!! Now bring me a Justice League teaser!

I thought that trailer looked horribly generic, from the dialogue to the action scenes. Not really sure what was so great about that trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_oas8ecYNDd1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

The action looked cool but there was too much of it and not enough story (almost none).
Everything looked odd, like a very expensive fan made film. I dunno...

I thought that trailer looked horribly generic, from the dialogue to the action scenes. Not really sure what was so great about that trailer.
Yeah as a trailer it was generic, all trailers are, need to show those one liners and action to hook people.

not enough story (almost none).
That's a good thing for a trailer.

If they're gonna recoil from showing the entire movie like they did with BvS, then lesson learned.

Back