Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

This looks fantastic! One of the best trailers I have seen in a long time. I think they nailed it and can't wait to see the film next year. Outstanding!

The Wonder Woman The first Justice leaguer was pretty good :)

I loved the close-up snippets from the trailer that ''reveal'' her in the Wonder Woman costume - starting from 1:22. And 1:26 and 1:30 are :drool

Stoked as hell for this movie. A figure will be bought. Not super keen on the BVS design -- nor HT's impossible-to-pose attempt at a figure -- but her armor looks amazing here and I'm sure by the time this film rolls around, HT will have worked out their issues.

I loved the close-up snippets from the trailer that ''reveal'' her in the Wonder Woman costume - starting from 1:22. And 1:26 and 1:30 are :drool

Okay you've got to stop pausing the video just to jot down the choicest seconds of footage. "1:25, yep. No wait, 1:26 ah yeah. Right there..." :lol

Khev heads off to skip to 1:26 in the trailer

Okay you've got to stop pausing the video just to jot down the choicest seconds of footage. "1:25, yep. No wait, 1:26 ah yeah. Right there..." :lol

Khev heads off to skip to 1:26 in the trailer

I could have gone on...dat mortar deflection, dat bullet-blocking...

kinda funny how all it took to fix the DC movie universe was to give it to a female director...
based Patty Jenkins

So was she going to assassinate someone at that event in her formal evening gown? Is Ares in this movie? I could see her maybe confronting him while he's disguised as some diplomat.

impressive plays more like a romance /action film and it works for WW

Looks great but it could be ]sad since the timeline is set way in the past for Steve Trevors. So I wonder what happens to him. Does he die or is he an old man in the present day. Maybe something happened to him

I believe he wasn't mentioned in B v S. And it looks like he won't be mentioned in JL.

I really hope some of the WWI scenes are set in Belgium as the pictures in BvS indicated.

Back