Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Here's the only Wonder Woman statue that Nam would buy:

wonderwoman.jpg

lol like south park WW :lol

Greg Horn is a talented artist, but I've always thought the women he draws/paints have exactly the same body. His WW:

WW600.jpg

is too skinny and not muscular enough. AH! draws the perfect WW, muscular, but not over the top.

Greg Horn is a talented artist, but I've always thought the women he draws/paints have exactly the same body. His WW:

WW600.jpg

is too skinny and not muscular enough. AH! draws the perfect WW, muscular, but not over the top.

She's not too skinny. Shes perfecto! :lecture

Weren't some people in here arguing whether Wonder Woman was with Superman or Batman?

New issue cover:
xoXfM.jpg

Weren't some people in here arguing whether Wonder Woman was with Superman or Batman?

New issue cover:
xoXfM.jpg

There's a word for that... _______ :lol :monkey3 Damn that is one ugly DC logo on that comic book

WW600.jpg

Greg Horns reference (girls) are basically from photgraphic images found in magazines. He is very similar to Sorayama who gets there reference from magazines (sometimes adult mags). Both are talented however they are not creative.

New issue cover:

I'll wait till the issue comes out and we know what actually happens. That's a variant cover and DC is known for doing covers that have absolutely nothing to do with the books.

Im sure you guys have seen these pics
If not worth looking once more
2ibyhys.gif

wonderwoman01.jpg

wonderwoman02.jpg

wonderwoman03.jpg

wonderwoman04.jpg

New issue cover:
xoXfM.jpg

What makes you say that?

All the women love Batman. Let Clark have this one.

jim-lee-frank-miller-plastic-man.jpg

wonder-woman-cover-issue-141-adam-hughes.jpg

All kidding aside another awesome cover by Mr. Lee and Mr. Williams. Can't wait to read the new issue and find out if Superman is only kissing Wonder Woman due to being caught up in the Lasso of Truth. Can a man from Krypton find a beautiful Princess of the Amazons who is the daughter of Zeus attractive? Face forward, true believers!

PS, in all fairness there was a rumor last year that one of the things they were changing in the New52 is that Wonder Woman and Superman were going to seriously hook up. Not just a passing attraction.

Last edited:

now i want to read it, lol

I'm enjoying the WW 52 reboot but haven't really read much of the new JL 52 apart from the first trade. Her own story looks to be completely different universe to the JL.

New issue cover:
xoXfM.jpg

Yet another reason not to read the New 52.

Why, because she doesn't hook up with Batman?

Until the New52 Clark was Married, so unless he's two-timing Lois, no, Wonder Woman can go with Bruce.

:nana:
I know that no one has read the comic yet but, Josh, I'm calling victory for the Superman side. I'm spiking the football.

Last edited:

I know I no one has read the comic yet but, Josh, I'm calling victory for the Superman side. I'm spiking the football.

No, because I honestly liked the History of the DCU. Superman hooking up with Wonder Woman doesn't appeal to me but It's not a reason to hate on the new DC comics, however them basically canceling out whatever rich history they had between the characters kinda of annoys me.

They were doing such a good job of using the older stuff in new ways up until after Blackest Night...and then they kinda gave up and relaunched.

And I'll always have this little moment

Tumblr_l8b988UI1X1qbladco1_500.jpg

New issue cover:
xoXfM.jpg

I know that no one has read the comic yet but, Josh, I'm calling victory for the Superman side. I'm spiking the football.

No, because I honestly liked the History of the DCU. Superman hooking up with Wonder Woman doesn't appeal to me but It's not a reason to hate on the new DC comics, however them basically canceling out whatever rich history they had between the characters kinda of annoys me.

They were doing such a good job of using the older stuff in new ways up until after Blackest Night...and then they kinda gave up and relaunched.

And I'll always have this little moment

Tumblr_l8b988UI1X1qbladco1_500.jpg

Don't tempt me with John Byrne! I can't help but love it. :yess:

When it comes to DC's rich history nothing can erase that. We as fans decide what we recognize as cannon. If DC wants to start a New 52 that's up to them but I decide if I buy it and I decide if I like it. And, most importantly, I decide if this is the continuity I want to go with. They can't take that away from me.

Don't tempt me with John Byrne! I can't help but love it. :yess:

When it comes to DC's rich history nothing can erase that. We as fans decide what we recognize as cannon. If DC wants to start a New 52 that's up to them but I decide if I buy it and I decide if I like it. And, most importantly, I decide if this is the continuity I want to go with. They can't take that away from me.

And that's basically my point.

Back