Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

I'll third that.

Jim Lee is a modern master, and a pretty nice guy, too. His renditions of Batman, Catwoman and just characters in DC have come to define the DCU. DC Universe Online is only made the better due to his art.

I thought we were having an Art discussion. Not a who makes money discussion.

There's nothing to discuss. Some people don't like him some do. Those that do will like the idea of the sculpt being based on his art. Those that don't would prefer a different artist.

There is no discussion. :dunno

There's nothing to discuss. Some people don't like him some do. Those that do will like the idea of the sculpt being based on his art. Those that don't would prefer a different artist.

There is no discussion. :dunno

:slap Okay go back, read the thread then make your comments. The comment wasn't about a statue, it was about calling him a "modern master".

How about 2 change out heads to make everyone happy? One Jim lee style and one AH style. :)

no jim lee on this one, AH for me, the exclusive could be just a sword or the lasso, no change of head, it's played out.

no jim lee on this one, AH for me, the exclusive could be just a sword or the lasso, no change of head, it's played out.

I can't see a COH on this piece. The seam would be far too visible in her classic costume. We are going to have to live with whatever head sculpt we see for the piece because I think the EX will involve a weapon of some kind. Let's just hope SSC nails the head sculpt right off the bat on WW. Then we can all breathe easy.

:slap Okay go back, read the thread then make your comments. The comment wasn't about a statue, it was about calling him a "modern master".

What's wrong with that? Some think him to be the best comic artist of our time, thus modern master. Others...don't.

That's it. No discussion worth making.

Back