Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

i think this looks great. :rock

tumblr_lumfe9rCci1qjzyxso1_1280.jpg

and here's a nice one :D

IMG_0922.jpg

I had to post the examples my self, really like his wonder woman.

I'm not diggin the juiced vein look (on any chick, let alone WW).

One thing that I talked to J Scott Campbell that we both agreed on was that when he left drawing Fairchild from Gen13 every other artist came in and drew her as a She-Hulk kinda character and made her ugly for it. Sometimes tough, strong women need to break the stereo-type of being some hulk busting, super workout chick and just be a super sexy woman with curves. WW can be thick, but she doesn't need to be buff imo

I'm not diggin the juiced vein look (on any chick, let alone WW).

One thing that I talked to J Scott Campbell that we both agreed on was that when he left drawing Fairchild from Gen13 every other artist came in and drew her as a She-Hulk kinda character and made her ugly for it. Sometimes tough, strong women need to break the stereo-type of being some hulk busting, super workout chick and just be a super sexy woman with curves. WW can be thick, but she doesn't need to be buff imo

..It's a single vein on her Bicep, I wouldn't think that was a "juiced" look. And that pick isn't any where near as buff as She-hulk.

I think it's a stereotypical response that any woman with a toned body and muscle definition is "ugly". Granted, I don't like my women to be overly developed hulks either but muscle tone can be a good thing.

..It's a single vein on her Bicep, I wouldn't think that was a "juiced" look. And that pick isn't any where near as buff as She-hulk.

I think it's a stereotypical response that any woman with a toned body and muscle definition is "ugly". Granted, I don't like my women to be overly developed hulks either but muscle tone can be a good thing.

I agree. She's supposed to be an amazon. Her body should be much closer to resembling an athlete than a adult actress/model.

I'm not big on action poses, specially on females, just my preference, not saying that that last one is not good it's really good actually but for statues I prefer museum or museum like poses, for art I like both action and museum, if it's a single character I like mostly museum if it's multiple then it's got to be action, with exceptions of course, if it's silver surfer then he has to be on his board flying, if it's the hulk then he has to be doing something, if it's bat or cap or colossus then I can play with both, and superman for me always have to be at least hovering.

Back